Glitched Trophies?

I have been playing the campaign for this game on veteran and haven't changed the difficulty at all. I have just received the trophy for completing Hunted and Death from Above on veteran difficulty but I never did receive the trophy for completing The Bog and War Pig on veteran Difficulty.

Also I have knifed 3 enemies in a row multiple times and never have received the trophy for that as well.

Has anyone else ran into any of these problems or any others?

• Like 1

No. I had no issues at all with those trophies.

I beat the campaign on veteran in the 1.00 version of the game and got all the trophies for veteran difficulty.

Maybe they glitched with an update, but nobody knows.

Please be sure to double-check in 'chapter selection' the difficulty in which you completed every mission.

I hope this helps.

Otherwise, my advice is that you should delete the whole game and your game data, then, install everything and start trom zero.

War Pig is the mission after Death from Above. If you look at the trophy list on PSN it looks out of order but if you just beat Death from Above then you haven't beat War Pig yet. Take a look at my profile if you'd like and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

Parker

• 3 weeks later...

I have been playing the campaign for this game on veteran and haven't changed the difficulty at all. I have just received the trophy for completing Hunted and Death from Above on veteran difficulty but I never did receive the trophy for completing The Bog and War Pig on veteran Difficulty.

Also I have knifed 3 enemies in a row multiple times and never have received the trophy for that as well.

Has anyone else ran into any of these problems or any others?

I also have the problem with knifing 3 enemies in a row trophy 

• 4 years later...