Mass Effect 3 - Launch title for Wii U

Piggie_Pie

http://www.joystiq.c...es-november-18/

looks pretty cool... but most gamers have already played this game, lol... The cool thing is that Nintendo knows that they should come out with great games as soon as possible because they want to be the "console of choice for hardcore gamers"... The problem is they need something NEW... not just a game that everyone has played already... do you think they are too late or will you give them a chance? It would be cool to see Nintendo be competitive... Achievement System, HD Gaming, etc... but where will they be in the next year or two after Sony and Microsoft come out with the PS4 and 720? I know, I know... its just beating a dead horse... only time will tell... hopefully the gimmicky hardware doesn't bite them in the @$$ yet again...

I liked my Wii at one point... i remember playing Metroid and Paper Mario, loving every minute but it just felt like a GameCube with motion controls (in fact i often played more GameCube titles on it than Wii titles, lol).

Although i won't buy a Wii U at launch, I still have hopes for the console and Nintendo in the "real gaming" world because Nintendo has a special place in my heart as an original NES owner from the 80s.

Edited by piggie_pie

Right now Pikmin and ZombieU (WORST NAME EVER!!) seem to be the exclusives most people are interested in. I'm sure fanboys are drooling over Super Mario 133 and Zelda 148 but I haven't seen many people outside of the Nintendo fanbase excited over them yet. Re-releases like ME3 (in my opinion) will be treated like an afterthought because in all reality... they are.

• Like 1

They should make exclusives titles and stick with that. Something from each genre and innovate on that because they could probably come out with something to the point where I might even pick one up.

Or, as I previously stated, Nintendo should just dominate the handheld market as before and innovate that to new, high levels we've never seen before.