A New guy has appeared

sebacarcamo

Hello, I´m very new to the forums, so I don´t know a lot about this.

But first, let me introduce myself.

I´m a boy who loves gaming and have been playing since a was a little kid. My first own console was the Nintendo Gamecube that I still have to this day and go back playing sometimes to get nostalgic. Then I change to my old PS3 (I still have the FAT version) where I played a lot of games but I wasn´t too involved into trophy hunting, mainly because I didn´t know how to unlock a lot of the trophies and I didn´t use internet very often in that time, but all change when I got the PS4 and got my first platinum.

I'm still new in trophy hunting but I hope that I can get a lot of platinums one day

I´m very shy and I got very nervous with people at first, but when I fell more confident with someone I´m a very friendly guy. I´m also very quiet and calm, but when I get angry it is another story.

I speak English since I was a child thanks to my mom and for the games but my native language is Spanish, because I live in Chile, in South America.

I like to play all kinds of games, but my favorites are racing games (specially arcades) and RPG.

I can´t choose a favorite game but this are some of them:

-Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005), Underground 2, and Carbon (I love them all)

-The Pokemon games, specially the main series, ....... and Colosseum and xD (I still want a sequel to xD)

-Super Smash Bros series (Main Shulk, Ike, and Mario)

-The Last of Us

-Uncharted 1, 2, 3(I still don´t play Uncharted 4)

Well, that was a long introduction. I will be happy if you want to add me on PSN: sebacarcamo (what an awful name)

Anyway, thanks for your time and nice to meet you all.  ;)

• Like 1