conspiracy theory

Da_Man-023

How is it that cod mw remastered has more owners and 3x the trophies earned (than cod IW) YET cod inf warfare is in the top 2 popular games and cod MW remastered isn't even on the list!!!

is the whole popular games list rigged??!!

Also how is it with 3 million people tracked only 40k people add up to the popular game players any given week. ( yes I get there are many factors ie updating profiles, people playing old games with trophies previously earned  etc but it just doesn't add up! 

How is it that cod mw remastered has more owners and 3x the trophies earned (than cod IW) YET cod inf warfare is in the top 2 popular games and cod MW remastered isn't even on the list!!!

is the whole popular games list rigged??!!

Also how is it with 3 million people tracked only 40k people add up to the popular game players any given week. ( yes I get there are many factors ie updating profiles, people playing old games with trophies previously earned  etc but it just doesn't add up! 

• The 'Popular This Week'-list isn't based on the amount of owners, but people that are playing the game and earning trophies.
  • Not everyone plays the same game, besides the list only shows the top 10 games, not all of them.

Are you serious?

I believe he is

• Like 2

Modern Warfare Remastered single player released a month ago for people who pre-ordered Infinite Warfare on the PlayStation Store, so more data is in for that game at this point.

Not many people are playing & earning trophies for MWR this week because they had an entire month to do so. All trophies are SP and the MP just released, so while some people are still getting MWR trophies, most are playing the MP portion now, or trying out IW.

obviously no one read the entire post..... I get all the factors stated above other than the fact I didn't know MW was a month old... which still begs the question why at no point was it in the top 10 (correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure iv never seen it in the top 10), are you telling me there were less than 2k people in any given week not to play this game !!!!

The thread was about my curiosity of the popular games not to be taken fully seriously!! :blink::facepalm:

ROFL.... low and behold AFTER my post MW makes the top 10 in the list HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

obviously no one read the entire post..... I get all the factors stated above other than the fact I didn't know MW was a month old... which still begs the question why at no point was it in the top 10 (correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure iv never seen it in the top 10), are you telling me there were less than 2k people in any given week not to play this game !!!!

The thread was about my curiosity of the popular games not to be taken fully seriously!! :blink::facepalm:

ROFL.... low and behold AFTER my post MW makes the top 10 in the list HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you really think that Sly shows favoritism by choosing what is on the popular games this week?

MWR has been on the list a couple of weeks back and furthermore, does it really matter?

Edited by totallycrushed