Trophy discussion

Vergil

I never played this but i'll keep an eye on it.

10 wins in rows seems the most annoying one, unless you can boost that :)

Well, some of them shows the words "Except invite or Ad-Hoc", so unless it impossibly boostable by invites, you'll have to step up your A-Game. (Or another workaround, lol.)

Never played it, but i've head really good things about this game. Will try it for sure. The worst trophy seems to be survival or win 10 matches in a row.

Really, you guys never played it? @_@? Well, you're in for a surprise, lol.

Though yeah, the list is a bit different from that of the X360/X1 list from a while back, and at least none of them say to have them on default settings, so, fair game. But yeah, all's to do is just clear everyone's Story/Arcade runs. Try a no continue run, and so on. But yeah, it seems some make a comeback such as the Survival to clear (Beat the entire cast of characters in the quickest time possible.), and online, which you'll need to bring your A-game up!

Edited by NeoStrayCat
  • Like 1

Well, some of them shows the words "Except invite or Ad-Hoc", so unless it impossibly boostable by invites, you'll have to step up your A-Game. (Or another workaround, lol.)

Depends how the online is. UMVC3 you joined a random, but you had the option to back out if it wasn´t your friendly booster lol.

• 2 months later...