2nd Vita list?

harrypotter1997

Dude, I was thinking the same thing, going through all the bittrip games as I wanted to play all of them.

Since there are no owners nor this game has ever been released physically, I think this is pretty much ignorable, sadly...

EDIT: The 'no owners' thing can be ignored since this has just been released, so ignore that.

Edited by TheYuriG

I got 3x 100% in Runner2 so I don't know how to feel about this ._.

That's also my intention, but I'll just accept that I won't be able to get it and move on, like the japanese lists for Batman Arkham Asylum, Tomb Raider: Underworld and Demon Souls. There are some things that are just beyond our reach and there is little we can do about it. Sometimes the effort is not worth the reward. :(

That's also my intention, but I'll just accept that I won't be able to get it and move on, like the japanese lists for Batman Arkham Asylum, Tomb Raider: Underworld and Demon Souls. There are some things that are just beyond our reach and there is little we can do about it. Sometimes the effort is not worth the reward. :(

All three of those stacking list are under 20$ each now, I love runner2 still need the ps4 100%, but too bad can't stack this unless its a limited run game

Edited by Carbon_Lancer

• 4 months later...

All three of those stacking list are under 20$ each now, I love runner2 still need the ps4 100%, but too bad can't stack this unless its a limited run game

Its the limited run games version (looking at the recent player and releasing he has many lrg games)

Anyways I will know for sure when I get it in 5 days :awesome:

On 11/13/2016 at 1:24 PM, TheYuriG said:

It is the Limited Run Games release...

:D

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

And just like olli olli2 and tower of guns, I'll say fuck it and not cash in

None of those are from LRG, just limited run copies, much cheaper too. The 2nd Olli Olli lists are also available digitally.

OT:

Looks like I need to get Xeodrifter Vita and Runner 2 Vita but they are way too much at the moment

Also, is there a thread for games with physical stacking lists?

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Not even an option anymore, that is, unless they are selling for $100 USD on ebay already. Runner2 sold out on vita and ps4 in less than an hour. The 2-pack sold out in the first 5 minutes. 

1 hour ago, midgetstrawdog said:

None of those are from LRG, just limited run copies, much cheaper too. The 2nd Olli Olli lists are also available digitally.

Physical copies are so expensive in Brazil that they aren't ever my first option unless it's the only option or the game never goes on sale {gta, cod) 

Where is the second list link for Olliolli, midget? I'm interested but nothing on Brazil store

38 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Physical copies are so expensive in Brazil that they aren't ever my first option unless it's the only option or the game never goes on sale {gta, cod) 

Where is the second list link for Olliolli, midget? I'm interested but nothing on Brazil store

https://psprices.com/region-br/game/858368/olliolli-epic-combo-edition

https://store.playstation.com/#!/pt-br/jogos/olliolli-epic-combo-edition/cid=UP4409-CUSA05676_00-OLLIOLLIEPICUS01

I should probably say my list is the physical version, but I would be very, very surprised if these don't also stack

• Like 1