DLC Characters and Stages will be released for All Stars

Beyondthegrave07

DLC characters/stages are a stupid concept and should go away. DLC that adds to the story, or is its own story (Borderlands, Infamous) is okay by me, because at least you can actually get something new out of it. A DLC character or a stage is just...no.

PS3 blurays are HUGE, and there's no way they used up 25GB (50GB for dual layer) if it has LESS characters than frikkin SSBB.

DLC characters/stages are a stupid concept and should go away. DLC that adds to the story, or is its own story (Borderlands, Infamous) is okay by me, because at least you can actually get something new out of it. A DLC character or a stage is just...no.

PS3 blurays are HUGE, and there's no way they used up 25GB (50GB for dual layer) if it has LESS characters than frikkin SSBB.

I feel the same. If they already have extra characters and stages in mind, why not add them to the game?

Whatever.....I am fine with this. They seem to have plenty of charachters already, so anything more is extra. Anyway, I am not into brawlers, but this could be the very first one I play and buy. It looks pretty cool as a Playstation fanboy! :D

At least the DLC characters will have their own story. However, I'm still skeptical because many characters that I would have thought as "obvious characters" were not included in the original 20 (crash, spyro, wanderer, etc.)

I didn't think Sony owned Spyro or Crash anymore?

Its a fighting game, how else are they gonna milk the consumers?

With colours, costumes and music as characters in a fighting game should be free or already in the game and by already in the game I don't mean like Street Fighter X Tekken.

As for characters to be in the game the two I wanted most probably won't appear so this game with it's small and unimpressive roster doesn't really look like a day one buy for me.