Songs of Serkonos Glitched?

Sakura_p789cs

I thought it was glitched too, but it just seems to have really finicky triggers. Two things:

1) After you listen to the third complete song, do you walk away from the musicians? The trophy popped for me after I walked back down the alley that leads to the light wall, which leads me to believe it registers your "listen" for each song after leaving their vicinity.

2) For the second song, I lured all of the Howlers out of the outdoor/bar area (using the sound of crossbow bolts hitting the wall in the connecting room) and stealth killed them all as they sauntered in so as not to alert the musicians. I could then openly stand right in front of them and listen. When I used the method that video guides have been posting, where you watch from a distance, the trophy never popped for me and I ended up playing half the game again.

Hope this helps.

Edited by ST7IK3R

The trophy that nearly cost me a top 5 plat position. I sped ran 2-8 like 3 times trying to get this. In the end I just put the controller down by the final song and let the controller idle and went to the internet to vent but.... after listening to that song loop 4 times it popped xD

I thought it was glitched too, but it just seems to have really finicky triggers. Two things:

1) After you listen to the third complete song, do you walk away from the musicians? The trophy popped for me after I walked back down the alley that leads to the light wall, which leads me to believe it registers your "listen" for each song after leaving their vicinity.

2) For the second song, I lured all of the Howlers out of the outdoor/bar area (using the sound of crossbow bolts hitting the wall in the connecting room) and stealth killed them all as they sauntered in so as not to alert the musicians. I could then openly stand right in front of them and listen. When I used the method that video guides have been posting, where you watch from a distance, the trophy never popped for me and I ended up playing half the game again.

Hope this helps.

The trophy that nearly cost me a top 5 plat position. I sped ran 2-8 like 3 times trying to get this. In the end I just put the controller down by the final song and let the controller idle and went to the internet to vent but.... after listening to that song loop 4 times it popped xD

popped after i killed all Howlers in chapter6 and listening to the song loop 2 times in chapter 8

THX~

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm trying to get this trophy out of the way on my 1st playthrough (ghost/no kills). I'm in chapter 6 and I went straight for Byrne, knocked him out and delivered him to Howler's Saloon, however there is no sign of musicians. There's only Paolo behind the bar and that's it. Do I have to sneak inside the bar without Byrne's body for them to show up? If that's the case then it sucks as I wanted to save myself avoiding all the enemies there.

24 minutes ago, maniek515 said:

I'm trying to get this trophy out of the way on my 1st playthrough (ghost/no kills). I'm in chapter 6 and I went straight for Byrne, knocked him out and delivered him to Howler's Saloon, however there is no sign of musicians. There's only Paolo behind the bar and that's it. Do I have to sneak inside the bar without Byrne's body for them to show up? If that's the case then it sucks as I wanted to save myself avoiding all the enemies there.

Yeah you need to sneak in before you do anything else. They aren't a fan of audiences carrying unconscious people

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

Yeah you need to sneak in before you do anything else. They aren't a fan of audiences carrying unconscious people

Thanks for reply. It wasn't too much of a deal to reload save and go there at the very beginning just for that. Anyway, I'm in chapter 8 and trophy popped without any issues, right after they finished their song.

• 1 month later...

Finally got it to unlock. Listened to each song, made sure to listen to a whole song each time. If they are in the middle of a song, wait until they start again and listen until they stop. Instrumentals don't seem to count, make sure they're singing. There's a couple of times it sounds like they've finished... make sure they have

Good luck everyone

On 02/06/2020 at 6:06 PM, Cleggworth said:

On the playthrough I popped it on, I snuck in behind the bar, sat behind the screen directly behind the band, easy enough... if Paolo vomes downstairs just hug the railing so he doesn't see you. After that I completely ignored him or the Overseer, just solved the riddle instead

• 9 months later...