Free MP Weekend - Titanfall 2

StrickenBiged

Titanfall 2's full MP mode will be free to play this weekend. 

From 2 December for all platforms.

From 30 November if you have Origin or EA Access (i.e. on XBOne or PC).

More details here.

It's quite fun. I recommend it if you like fast paced MP offerings like CoD but wanted something slightly more dynamic and tactical. 

• Like 2

Titanfall 2's full MP mode will be free to play this weekend. 

From 2 December for all platforms.

From 30 November if you have Origin or EA Access (i.e. on XBOne or PC).

More details here.

It's quite fun. I recommend it if you like fast paced MP offerings like CoD but wanted something slightly more dynamic and tactical. 

Thanks for the heads up. Hearing alot of good things about TF2. I got COD IW, BF1 and Skyrim and was short on Cash. So will definitely give it a go. If it grabs me then i will buy it but will have to lie to the wife and say I got it on a flash sale or something. 

It's a shame that this game got released when it did. If they would've waited a few more months I think Titanfall 2 would've got the recognition it deserves instead of being largely ignored because it got released between the two biggest FPS franchises of the last two generations. 

Parker

Thanks for the heads up. Hearing alot of good things about TF2. I got COD IW, BF1 and Skyrim and was short on Cash. So will definitely give it a go. If it grabs me then i will buy it but will have to lie to the wife and say I got it on a flash sale or something.

It should be quite cheap, esp if you go physical. During Black Friday weekend it was already £20 in these parts in the shops, down from the usual £55 for AAA. I doubt that's the last time it will be discounted before Xmas. It hasn't sold well so retailers will be wanting to clear stock.

• Like 1

It should be quite cheap, esp if you go physical. During Black Friday weekend it was already £20 in these parts in the shops, down from the usual £55 for AAA. I doubt that's the last time it will be discounted before Xmas. It hasn't sold well so retailers will be wanting to clear stock.

Yip, will be getting the physical copy and using your Trophy Guide as well  :highfive:

• Like 1