Worth buying ?

Sigma999

• 1 month later...

It is a port of the arcade version. A very good one in fact, as it includes a few bonus online leaderboard modes (including one that merges every single course together) and very easy trophies. However I recommend buying it via the Alex Kidd and Co collection, which also gives you Alex kidd in Miracle World and Revenge of Shinobi, all for $10 (instead of the $15 it would cost to buy separate)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 03/05/2017 at 5:05 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Necropost, but nope. If you want to play it really bad, just get PSNow for a month. You get it, together with tons more of the Sega Vintage collection.

Yes, try it with PSNow is the best choice if you really want to play this game.

I done it yesterday. Hopefully I didn't buy this game, really to old to appreciate it.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Just completed this game to 100% today and I enjoyed it, reminded me so much when I used to play on this machines at the bowling club with my friends! 

I spent like 45 mins on the trophy for reaching the checkpoint with 1s left because I was too retarded to see that I ACTUALLY WON THE TROPHY 30 MINS AGO AND I DIDN'T SEE IT LMAO ?

Good game to get 100% on PS Now but I would not recommend actually spend money on this, get the PS Now subscription everyone...

Edited by fresquinho

• 8 months later...

On 9/1/2017 at 5:10 PM, TheDreaminHawk said:

It is a port of the arcade version. A very good one in fact, as it includes a few bonus online leaderboard modes (including one that merges every single course together) and very easy trophies. However I recommend buying it via the Alex Kidd and Co collection, which also gives you Alex kidd in Miracle World and Revenge of Shinobi, all for $10 (instead of the $15 it would cost to buy separate)

Whats the name of the collection? To get three games for 10 dpllara sounds good. I have PS Nowbut sadly I can not stream only download so I will have tobuy tjis sega classics anyway.