Game crashes ........ alot

Hey is it just on my setup or is this game crashing a lot. Playing on a PRO and over two 1 hour sessions I would have had at least ten crashes. Enjoying the game but it is getting frustrating

Hi cjshaitan!

I represent Zordix, the developer of this game and I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with the game on your PS4Pro. We will of course do our best to remedy the issue.

Please mail us at [email protected] and tell us more about your issue. Please be specific and detailed in your description of the issue, and also try to recall the circumstances under which it occurs and the frequency of it.

Kind regards

Zordix Development Team

• Like 1

Hi cjshaitan!

I represent Zordix, the developer of this game and I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with the game on your PS4Pro. We will of course do our best to remedy the issue.

Please mail us at [email protected] and tell us more about your issue. Please be specific and detailed in your description of the issue, and also try to recall the circumstances under which it occurs and the frequency of it.

Kind regards

Zordix Development Team

Thanks will email in morning

Hey is it just on my setup or is this game crashing a lot. Playing on a PRO and over two 1 hour sessions I would have had at least ten crashes. Enjoying the game but it is getting frustratingT

Thanks. Was thinking of buying it. Will wait and see if anyone else has this problem and when it's sorted out

• 1 month later...

Ahhhhhh so this was it.  Bought it with the sale price since I remember this looking appealing to me when it came out but then got that sinking feeling there was something people said to avoid this because of after checking out.  No crashes in what I played for a bit last night but have not heard my PS4 fan get so loud since Rocket League launched and they didn't have VSync on the main menus.  So wouldn't be surprised if something like that was the case with this too and the crashes are the PS4 overheating or something.  Like I said no crashes on my end yet though but only played through one championship so not a big enough sample size to judge that. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/01/2017 at 3:31 PM, Hayabusa85 said:

Ahhhhhh so this was it.  Bought it with the sale price since I remember this looking appealing to me when it came out but then got that sinking feeling there was something people said to avoid this because of after checking out.  No crashes in what I played for a bit last night but have not heard my PS4 fan get so loud since Rocket League launched and they didn't have VSync on the main menus.  So wouldn't be surprised if something like that was the case with this too and the crashes are the PS4 overheating or something.  Like I said no crashes on my end yet though but only played through one championship so not a big enough sample size to judge that. 

Bit of a late reply but if that's the case then it's a very real possibility that if I were to play this again for any sustained period of time I could potentially risk damage to my PS4. Honestly if you've experienced any issues with this game (and even if you haven't) I would probably ask for a refund for this. There is a very real chance that people's systems could be damaged by this one piece of shit game. I mean for fuck sake the game crashed my entire fucking system. I have never had a PS4 game do that and I would honestly be petitioning Sony to remove it and refund those affected. 

I just platted this game in about 15h in total time, but having about 3 sessions with 3+ hours of gameplay in the middle of brazilian summer with my room temperature averaging 35ºC (95ºF). 

This game only froze to me once and gave me a message error when I first got it. After some time, they released a patch and I had no problems with the game anymore. In my experience, after the patch the game is in par with some better titles in the crashing aspect.

On 12/02/2017 at 0:52 PM, ElBolovo said:

I just platted this game in about 15h in total time, but having about 3 sessions with 3+ hours of gameplay in the middle of brazilian summer with my room temperature averaging 35ºC (95ºF). 

This game only froze to me once and gave me a message error when I first got it. After some time, they released a patch and I had no problems with the game anymore. In my experience, after the patch the game is in par with some better titles in the crashing aspect.

Ok well that's good to hear. Regardless though the game is MUCH too big a filesize considering how it looks and runs. Don't know if I'll bother with it again to be honest but I probably don't have grounds for a refund anymore. 

• 1 month later...