Uber difficulty trophy

O

On 9/21/2017 at 3:32 PM, Lorygravina said:

To anyone wondering, I have a digital copy with all the patches installed, and I still managed to get the Uber trophy by playing only the last level on Uber. I simply went offline, fired up the game, selected Chapter 16 from chapter select, completed it and that's it.

That's good news i thought it was patched. 

On both games just reload the last chapter on uber, play, and beat it and the trophy will pop.  I have the digital for both games and it works.  I don't think the patch worked because I had the latest version of both games and played the last level on uber and the trophy popped.  I just got the plat and bought both games in the past 7 months.  Some people go offline to do it.  I don't think i even did that maybe for the 1st one but not the 2nd.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Itachirulz1 said:

Is it patched on disc version? Don't want to attempt last trophy if it's patched

That's not how it works. 

Any patched game doesn't affect physical copies because you start at version 1.00 so you'll be fine. You just have to pause the update and play offline otherwise it'll automatically download when you're online. 

14 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

That's not how it works. 

Any patched game doesn't affect physical copies because you start at version 1.00 so you'll be fine. You just have to pause the update and play offline otherwise it'll automatically download when you're online. 

Thanks! it's the only trophy I need to plat this game! is it easy to do?!

6 minutes ago, Itachirulz1 said:

Thanks! it's the only trophy I need to plat this game! is it easy to do?!

Np.

I mean if you're going to do the glitch it'll be easier than doing it legit for the entire game :P. For the glitch you just have to beat the final chapter on über (unpatched) and the trophy will pop. 

Deathshead will give you trouble though. He is difficult but once you figure out his patterns he becomes easier. It's been over a year tbh so I don't remember much exactly.  There are videos on YouTube and there's a good guide here on psnprofiles that helps you to beat him. 

1 minute ago, PooPooBlast said:

Np.

I mean if you're going to do the glitch it'll be easier than doing it legit for the entire game :P. For the glitch you just have to beat the final chapter on über (unpatched) and the trophy will pop. 

Deathshead will give you trouble though. He is difficult but once you figure out his patterns he becomes easier. It's been over a year tbh so I don't remember much exactly.  There are videos on YouTube and there's a good guide here on psnprofiles that helps you to beat him. 

Thanks lets hope I dont have the patch on :) Thanks again!

24 minutes ago, Itachirulz1 said:

Thanks lets hope I dont have the patch on :) Thanks again!

Np and btw if you have the patch installed( most likely you will as you already beat the game), then uninstall the game and then put the disc in to install it while signed off. Then just go to notifications and make sure the patch download is paused and you're good to go.

But yea definitely make sure that you're playing on version 1.00. Check by doing this: hover on the game, press options then press update history. 

Good luck!

Edited by PooPooBlast