Lum farming?

g-bake_1986

You should get it naturally while grinding for max awesomeness level, especially if you visit all your creatures daily. You can also buy some lums with U points on the Ubisoft Club, but that shouldn't be necessary either.

Just keep attempting to get diamond cups in the daily/weekly challenges and you'll get loads of lums in the process, especially during the endless running ones.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12 December 2016 at 9:11 PM, g-bake_1986 said:

Hey guys, just wondered if anyone had fast methods to get lums? I've got all teensies and cups and I'm still only at 545,000. Is it just a case of replaying the first level over and over?

Thanks

You don't need to farm lums time you reach the final level of awesomeness you should have 1.5 million lums. I had the same as you myself once I finished now I have 90000 and still need 1400 points for level 11. I know this is a old text but thought I'd still text you ? And if you have plated it since this text super congrats because the grind is REAL.

On 12 December 2016 at 9:15 PM, madbuk said:

You should get it naturally while grinding for max awesomeness level, especially if you visit all your creatures daily. You can also buy some lums with U points on the Ubisoft Club, but that shouldn't be necessary either.

Just keep attempting to get diamond cups in the daily/weekly challenges and you'll get loads of lums in the process, especially during the endless running ones.

How can you have 91% completion rate yet you have so many unfinished games? Is it because there at 0% you do now you can delete games with 0% btw you a fantasic amount of ultra rare trophies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

You don't need to farm lums time you reach the final level of awesomeness you should have 1.5 million lums. I had the same as you myself once I finished now I have 90000 and still need 1400 points for level 11. I know this is a old text but thought I'd still text you 1f600.png And if you have plated it since this text super congrats because the grind is REAL.

How can you have 91% completion rate yet you have so many unfinished games? Is it because there at 0% you do now you can delete games with 0% btw you a fantasic amount of ultra rare trophies.

Yeah, 0% games don't impact completion rate. I know I can delete them but I like to have them on there to easily see my backlog. And thanks :P

• Like 1