When will we be able to dispute flagged games?

When the site updated a few days ago, I was surprised to see that my country and world rank stats set to zero.  I then saw that it was because I had been flagged as a cheater in Call of Duty: World at War.  What had happened was that several years ago, before I had even begun caring about trophies, I wound up in a lobby with a hacker that started unlocking all of the trophies for me.  The lobby crashed after a few minutes, and I have since been going back and getting all of the trophies legitimately.  So far I have legitimately earned all of the trophies required for the platinum.  The only base game trophies that popped were Fearless, For the Motherland, Gunslinger, and Rough Economy.  All of these trophies have since been legitimately earned.  I'm still working on the DLC trophies, both re-earning the trophies that popped illegitimately and earning the trophies that I don't have at all.

In short, I didn't ask to have a bunch of trophies pop illegitimately on my profile and I've since been working to set it right.  So I do not believe that I deserve to be flagged as a cheater, and would like to know how long it will be until the option to dispute flagged games becomes available.

You will need to show proof of earning the trophies legit to a staff member.  Otherwise, you will likely just have to hide the game as there is no way to prove that your story is true, and even though you didn't ask for the trophies to be hacked, it would not be fair to everyone else on the leaderboard to allow you to stay for that game.

The thing about this is that whether you intentionally cheated for the trophies or not, you now have illegitimate trophies on your profile. That's the reason you've been flagged and why it won't be removed. There's no way to verify whether you cheated or just accidentally stumbled into a hacked lobby, and if they unflag one person who says it was an accident, they'd have to do the same for anyone else who claims it happened to them.

9 minutes ago, PantherPilot97 said:

I can prove that I've done the Fearless and For the Motherland trophies by showing the mission select screen.  As for Rough Economy and Gunslinger, the only thing to do would be to record me doing them again.

Unless the trophy information could be updated to show when you legitimately completed those trophies (it can't), you'll just have to hide the games. At the end of the the day, the trophies on your profile right now have a date and time stamp that do not represent the legitimate date and time you accomplished the trophies. This is and always be flagged on this site.