Season pass worth it? Thoughts?

DARKB1KE

18 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

I'm looking at the season pass for this game.  Currently on sale for $37.  Do you guys think it's worth the value that you get from it?

A couple new multiplayer maps?  Anything else? 

You get a whole column of taunts,  a new demon to play as, new armor, a new weapon, a new secondary weapon, and the same set of trophies between all three packs. They all give you the same stuff just with different themes and variations. 

What I mean by the trophies being the same is that the requirements are identical, You just have to use the new additions each pack gives you. 

But finally to answer your question NO. Its not worth the price BUT if you're going to buy them all you better get them together because they're $15 a piece! The trophies can all be obtained in like an hour so there is no value when it comes to challenge. Honestly, the main reason I got it  and the main worth to me is the 100% completion.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

That's American price maybe. 

Sorry, I saw the $ in the price tag and thought you were talking about American $. Didn't know other countries used the same symbol except Canada, but almost every deal the US gets, Canada gets, just a tad more expensive most of the time. 

15 hours ago, BlueDragonRR said:

Unless you are trying to get the 100% out of the way, I say wait. Nothing added in the DLCs that you would be missing out on. I'm pretty sure that the Season Pass will drop in price over the next year. Not to mention that the trophies for the DLCs are extremely easy for multiplayer trophies.

Or more like waiting for a Complete Edition with all the DLCs bundled in the disc.

• Like 1