Time limit to do things?

DrakeHellsing

As far as I know, there aren't any missable trophies related to the time of year/specific days. However, there are missable trophies in terms of actions taken. If you buy a Joja's membership you will be locked out of the Local Legend trophy for the community center. And if you start the community center bundles and then buy a Joja membership you get locked out of both Local Legend and Member of the Year trophies.

18 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, so how would one go about those two? I take it finish off the community center first and then buy a membership card? Would that work by any chance? As I have got the community center available to me now when I was playing it last night.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to do those two trophies in the same playthrough because after you restore the center, JojaMart goes out of business.

Edited by Lowlliet

From what I understand, if you complete ANY of the community bundles, it locks you out of the Joja trophy because you can no longer purchase those same improvements through Joja.

I think you might be able to get away with it if you save up all the items needed for the community center bundles, and the ~130k for Joja at the same time (not completing either). Then back up the save and do one then the other.

But just as a warning it also takes multiple in-game days for Joja improvements to show up so if you want the 'Good' ending, make sure finishing up Joja doesn't overwrite your "nothing is started yet" save.

Edited by Elyther

On 14/12/2016 at 6:15 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, so which would be best to go for in the long run? Cause I'm not that far into the game, but I did check out the mart for sure.  But I have just spoken to the wizard so I can understand the tablet, which seems to be, I am guessing, to improve the community center?

If you play the game and dont do either until you have 125,000 gold you can back up your save than buy all tge joja stuff pop the trophy reload your save and continue on with community. Both in 1 PT.

• 2 weeks later...

So glad there isn't a time limit at all really in this game. Bought it yesterday as my own personal Christmas present little one will be playing it as well. But sadly I'm keeping away from it till I platinum both "Minecraft Story Mode" and "Until Dawn".

This game is gonna be so fun for me to play since I loved playing Harvest Moon and Rune Factory.

• Like 2