how flagging work in this site !!

SA-Priide

15 minutes ago, SA-Priide said:

none are hidden on his account all are shown ..

please start with god of war 1 as it one of the games he was flagged for ..

I couldn't see much wrong about it, other than that he got the speedrun trophy on his first playthrough, where he also did all the other collectible trophies etc. No cheap cow or whatever it was playthrough. He also did the challenges within an hour after that. He must clearly be really good at the game. :S Not sure how possible it is to do either, the speedrun stuff with all collectibles, but honestly, looks legit. Are you sure it's GoW1? =o The story related trophies all seem fine to me. Seems like he did it in like 6-7 hours and not 5 though. idk :S

Edited by MMDE

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I couldn't see much wrong about it, other than that he got the speedrun trophy on his first playthrough, where he also did all the other collectible trophies etc. No cheap cow or whatever it was playthrough. He also did the challenges within an hour after that. He must clearly be really good at the game. :S Not sure how possible it is to do either, the speedrun stuff with all collectibles, but honestly, looks legit. Are you sure it's GoW1? =o

thank you finally someone said the truth , yeah its very much possible god of war 3 was his first platinum he ever got and the challenges arent that hard plus they had to be done in one run ..

1 minute ago, Razza said:

wasn't this already discussed here before? 

yeah but he removed his account from here ..

plus the banned is still there ..

Edited by SA-Priide

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

I couldn't see much wrong about it, other than that he got the speedrun trophy on his first playthrough, where he also did all the other collectible trophies etc. No cheap cow or whatever it was playthrough. He also did the challenges within an hour after that. He must clearly be really good at the game. :S Not sure how possible it is to do either, the speedrun stuff with all collectibles, but honestly, looks legit. Are you sure it's GoW1? =o

That's exactly what I think, the speedrun playthrough is VERY HARD without the cow costume, and also to gather all collectibles, but it's possible, I guess.

Well, if was a misunderstanding, I'm sure the admin can fix it, but I wonder why he got banned, not just flagged.