how flagging work in this site !!

SA-Priide

i just wanted to ask how the banned from leader board works in this site ?

i have a friend who got banned for games he did legit like god of war 1 , the only reason i can think of why he was banned is because he got the platinum in less then  1 day !

also when u get banned there is no support you can contact to know why were you flagged !

so is there a legit way to scan trophies or is it by hunch ?

or the moderators banned the game if they cant get the plat themselves in the same time ..

EDIT : here is the name of the account so please stop checking the one im posting with ..

Cyber_Emotions

check it on another web site i removed it from here ..

Edited by SA-Priide

No, moderators do not ban people who can complete the game faster than they can :facepalm:

Tell the person in question to contact @Sly Ripper as he's the only one that can do anything about it.

When people are reported for hacked trophies it's typically because they earned some of the trophies out of order or unlocked online only trophies after the online servers were taken down.

• Like 1

Premium members are the people who report games. These reports are then read by the game flagging team (who are anonymous members of the community known only by the site's owner.) Premium members must give a reason why the game should be flagged as backed up by the timestamps of the trophies. There must be at least 5 trophies with bad timestamps in order to flag the game. Alternatively, if a platinum is earned in under a certain amount of time (I believe it is 30 minutes) then the game is automatically flagged. If it is legitimately possible to earn the platinum for a game in under this time, the game is added to a whilelist and sub-30 minute times for this game are no longer automatically flagged.

If your friend believes that he is unfairly flagged, he can either send a PM to @Sly Ripper on the forums or he can send an email to [email protected].

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, faceless_jester said:

Well, just by looking at your profile, I can see why you got banned (Little Big Planet 2 save hack), so please don't "me and my friend were flagged by mistake".

please read again i didn't say my account !!

is it ok if i post the link for the other account here but its from another website i removed it here ..

i also send it to PhilDeezEnYuTees and we will see what he say ..

1 minute ago, SA-Priide said:

oh my god please people stop checking my account i know its been band and i get that but im not talking about it ..

Which account are you talking about then? :)

Oh and you should hide your R&C trophies too...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1522-ratchet-clank-3-up-your-arsenal/SA-Priide?order=date&lang=en-gb

Starting out with 10 million bolts trophy? <_<

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1759-f1-race-stars/SA-Priide?order=date&lang=en-us

You should hide this too...

I mean, look at how you complete 8, 15, 23 and 30 championships at the same time!

and hide:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1470-ratchet-clank-2/SA-Priide?order=date&lang=en-gb

Edited by MMDE

Just now, MMDE said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1759-f1-race-stars/SA-Priide?order=date&lang=en-us

You should hide this too...

I mean, look at how you complete 8, 15, 23 and 30 championships at the same time!

im not talking to you anymore ..

Just now, faceless_jester said:

So let me see if I got this straight... you were flagged as a cheater, and you're OK with it. But you wanna know, if your friend, who was not only flagged, but banned as well, was incorrectly banned?

i just wanted to know why the profile is perfect 99% completion on very hard games and got flagged on god of war 1 here ..

just check this game i dare you find anything dirty in it and well see if they were right to flag him ..

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

im sorry out of respect , stop replaying you really started to embrace yourself ..

im talking about another account and you keep posting about something i already know ..

Edited by SA-Priide

1 minute ago, SA-Priide said:

im sorry out of respect , stop replaying you really started to embrace yourself ..

im talking about another account and you keep posting about something i already know ..

Perhaps I should do it PM, but you've clearly cheated those games and should hide them.

ok the account name is ...

Cyber_Emotions

check it on another website i removed it from here ..

Just now, MMDE said:

Perhaps I should do it PM, but you've clearly cheated those games and should hide them.

the account is Cyber_Emotions its NOT SA-Priide ..

6 minutes ago, SA-Priide said:

ok the account name is ...

Cyber_Emotions

check it on another website i removed it from here ..

the account is Cyber_Emotions its NOT SA-Priide ..

I know dude, but after I started looking at your profile, I posted those I found suspicious or just outright clearly cheated. You should hide them. I'm looking at that other user now. I'm trying to figure out how many trophies he has hidden?

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I know dude, but after I started looking at your profile, I posted those I found suspicious or just outright clearly cheated. You should hide them. I'm looking at that other user now. I'm trying to figure out how many trophies he has hidden?

none are hidden on his account all are shown ..

please start with god of war 1 as it one of the games he was flagged for ..

Edited by SA-Priide