I think...or is it

DividedByMankind

You can get the non plus trophies that you didn't earn TOGETHER with the ones that you have done in plus mode. If you do easy then hard+ you are going to get the easy trophy in the first playthrough and then normal, hard, easy+, normal+, hard+ on the second run. That's why most trophy guides recommend an easy shiv doors run then a survivor+ run with all the remaining collectibles. If you are doing Grounded, then it's easy, easy+ and then Grounded++ in revert to keep all the ammo and resources, making it a real breeze (except for the part in the snow after the deer cutscene)

59 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

But yeah, what i mean is starting right away on grounded+ and getting all of them? 

You can't start on any of the + game modes right away as you have to complete the game once to unlock them. You need a minumum of 2 playthroughs to unlock all the trophies.

Edited by Stevieboy

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

But yeah, what i mean is starting right away on grounded+ and getting all of them? 

As I understand it, since it's a DLC, the Grounded trophies don't stack with the others. So to get Grounded +, you have to beat Grounded. 

To get Survivor + and below, you'd have to beat Survivor.

Edited by Dragn_Dolphin

NG+ only allows you to play on the difficulty you originally played on or lower.  So you can't do an Easy playthru, followed by Hard+ on your next playthru, you'd only be able to do Easy+ in that instance.

However, at one point near the game's release, there was a glitch if you didn't install the latest version of the game, it was possible to change the difficulty after you started NG+ to survivor mode so you could unlock Survivor+ and everything under it all at once, but that still required you to beat the game first on a lower difficulty and play again on Survivor your 2nd time.  Edit: I should note originally when the game was released, survivor mode was locked out until you beat it first on another difficulty.  The Grounded mode DLC now makes it possible to unlock that on the first playthru if you start on Grounded from the get go.

I believe there's a glitch involving grounded mode if you still had your save from before the grounded mode DLC existed that has to do with chapter select and playing backwards, but I'm not sure.

@Dragn_Dolphin

Grounded Mode definitely stacks with the lower difficulties.  You can start on grounded and unlock all 5 difficulties, then do a Grounded+ and unlock the other 5 NG+ trophies.

Edited by B1rvine

Okay, so first of all you're gonna need to complete the game on any difficulty. Once you've beaten the game on that difficulty you will need to continue the game on a NG+ savedata file. Play through the first chapter on that NG+ difficulty, and once the flashback ends, you're going to back right out to the main menu. Click on 'Chapter select' and select that same first chapter and choose Grounded or Survivor, whichever you want to play on - I recommend to choose Grounded as you will get all difficulty related trophies once you've beaten the game on that difficulty.

So, once you've beaten the first chapter on Grounded+, go back out and make sure that your save file says NG+. If it does, continue on playing the second chapter as you're now playing on the Grounded+ difficulty. If not, start all over and try again.

Bear in mind that when choosing the difficulty it always says 'Easy', 'Normal', 'Hard', Survivor' and 'Grounded' (if the DLC is installed). There's no '+' symbols here, so to check if you're playing on a NG+ save file, read the aforementioned again. :P

• 2 months later...

Yeah, i didnt know guys since i first did grounded mode right away(first playthrough) and then grounded pluss, and got all collectibles in one run so i had 2 grounded runs in total. the reason i asked is because i saw a guy that got grounded and grounded pluss at the same time. didnt think that was possible. But annyways thanks for you're reply. Good to know i did the game reallly legit :D