Franchises

xCursed9

2 minutes ago, EliteGamers27 said:

Just got all Far Cry trophies and I was wondering if im the first to do so, is there any way I can look that up? 

There isn't a way to do that here as far as I know. TT has a series feature, in which it looks like you'd be the 13th person on that site to complete all Far Cry games, but who knows what number a person actually is since neither site tracks everyone.

The problem with a feature like this would be how we track the series. For example, you're missing Far Cry 4 on PS4 - now, personally, I would say that needs to be completed before you can say you have every Far Cry platinum, but that's an opinion. Likewise, thinking you only need 1 list is an opinion.

There's no objective way to track this.

@up I guess so too. I would say that you need to complete EVERY single game to have an entire frenchise "platinumed" but there are a lots of people that don't double platinums their games. So maybe AC 4 Black Flag on PS4 or PS3 just count as Black Flag and nothing more? Who am I to judge what's the right thing.

2 hours ago, madbuk said:

The problem with a feature like this would be how we track the series. For example, you're missing Far Cry 4 on PS4 - now, personally, I would say that needs to be completed before you can say you have every Far Cry platinum, but that's an opinion. Likewise, thinking you only need 1 list is an opinion.

5 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Nitpick time. You're missing PS4 Far Cry 4 ;)

1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

@up I guess so too. I would say that you need to complete EVERY single game to have an entire frenchise "platinumed" but there are a lots of people that don't double platinums their games. So maybe AC 4 Black Flag on PS4 or PS3 just count as Black Flag and nothing more? Who am I to judge what's the right thing.

I thought about doing it, but honestly I'm not wasting time and money on a game I've already completed. I have every unique FC trophy, just not all the duplicates

5 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

Some guy suggested this feature earlier this year, I don't know if you'd want to revive that thread.

This is the TT series feature mentioned above, but bear in mind the site only tracks 30k users compared to our 200k, so a lot of people will be missing. There are a couple people who completed Far Cry before you, though.

5 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

We do have this thread where a few forum members have all the platinums in the Far Cry series:

5 hours ago, ArchmageJorro said:

There isn't a way to do that here as far as I know. TT has a series feature, in which it looks like you'd be the 13th person on that site to complete all Far Cry games, but who knows what number a person actually is since neither site tracks everyone.

Haha I'm far from the first one apparently. Thanks for the reply

5 hours ago, madbuk said:

TT lets users pick which one they want to view.