Let's Finish: Sen no Kiseki/Trails of Cold Steel

On 9.2.2017 at 0:40 AM, A-Brawl3r said:

I missed the chests somehow. now I'm double and triple checking every time with 2 guides.

Keep the Detector quartz on Rean that's the only good tip I can think of. Maybe checking how many chests each area has and keeping tab how many yo have collected so far.Double check all the places with chests before moving to the next area. That helped me get thru. :) Atleast you get time for the 100h trophy unless you already have it.

On my experience Sens have the easiest to find treasure chests and treasure trophies, they are hard to miss especially with the Detector quartz being available so early. Sen II even has less missable chests..I  somehow missed one chest twice in Sora, it was behind a tree and you could'nt see it no matter how you spung the camera. Be thankful there are no chests like that in Sens..

On 10.2.2017 at 1:26 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

And then there was Mistwald one in Sora I =D

Ugh...no not that one and let's not even start with Nebel Valley...XD

Copleted Sen I again. My Kiseki stack is complete now. (°√°) Whopee!

What I learned from playing it again? Dont use any art or cratf on

Nosferatu

that can freeze him while he has used Soul Pinion on someone. A hell breaks loose and the game kinda of freezes. Forcing you to quit. :/ weird. Has this happened to anyone else?

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nope, I'll be very evil and not update you until I finish the game myself :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Okay so... to change the question...

Are you looking forward to another stack? xD

There's another stack? Im not aware of other versions having their own lists?

Or if you mean Sen III stack hell yah. :D Everyone should stack all Falcom games just to support them. Plus I probably get a lovely looong loong loong break if Xseed is localizing it. 

Edited by Vincentto

49 minutes ago, Vincentto said:

Ugh...no not that one and let's not even start with Nebel Valley...XD

Copleted Sen I again. My Kiseki stack is complete now. (°√°) Whopee!

What I learned from playing it again? Dont use any art or cratf on

Reveal hidden contents

Nosferatu

that can freeze him while he has used Soul Pinion on someone. A hell breaks loose and the game kinda of freezes. Forcing you to quit. :/ weird. Has this happened to anyone else?

Nope. It didn't for me. Which console did you play it on? It ran smoothly for me on the Vita. I also had the American version, if that matters.

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wooo! So fast!

So... are you hyped for Sen III? :awesome: Soon, it's going to happen soon. (relatively soon xD)

Not that fast, normally I could've finished something like that at least a couple weeks earlier, but I've been busy lately. -_-

I'm just glade they didn't end this one with too big of a cliffhanger, that would've made the wait for the next one a lot more annoying. xD I am a little disappointed it's not going to be on the Vita (PS4 only), but at least it should get a good boost in graphics because of that... I think. :|

I am a little curious about the other "Legend of Hero" games too, but were those even released in the US? :hmm:

15 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I am a little curious about the other "Legend of Hero" games too, but were those even released in the US?

Trails in the Sky FC and SC were released to PSP/Vita and PC in English.  The 3rd will get a PC release sometime this year (estimated March as of now).  Zero and Ao no Kiseki have no planned localizations yet.  The Evo versions for Vita won't ever be localized due to the licensing hell they would be along with the costs to dub.  The PS3 versions of the Sky trilogy also can't be localized because they don't have trophy support and that is a requirement from Sony.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

The PS3 versions of the Sky trilogy also can't be localized because they don't have trophy support and that is a requirement from Sony.

Nah, it's not because of trophies. Valkyria Chronicles also got release without trophies.

It's just too old now =D

And I'm pretty sure there are additional license problems xD The curse of Kiseki =D

26 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nah, it's not because of trophies. Valkyria Chronicles also got release without trophies.

It's just too old now =D

And I'm pretty sure there are additional license problems xD The curse of Kiseki =D

There was definitely something that made the PS3 version impossible to release in NA though, figured it was the lack of trophy support but could have been something else.  It wasn't the licensing on the PS3 version though.

• 3 weeks later...