Where can i farm XP postgame ?

Cellcrash1991

I've completed everything on easy on the Good playthrough: the Main Story, Dead Drops, Side Missions and Blast Shards. I don't know how I do it but -as it was also the case with inFamous 1- I'm short on XP to buy all the powers for the trophy to unlock. I still need 3.774xp to buy the last power upgrade for the "With Great Power Comes Greater Power " trophy. Since I've taken over all territory, enemies spawn rarely. UGC Missions take forever since most of them give only 60xp or something. So I was wondering if there is any way to (quickly) farm xp.

- In inFamous 1 there were multiple ways to farm xp postgame, such as the one with the 5 First Sons in the Historic District that keeps respawning. Is there anything like that available in inFamous 2? 

- I see a lot of UGC missions, named "Fast XP!" or something like that. I do get the Take Down 5xp (x56) notification on screen, but i don't receive the xp when I go in the powers menu. When i complete the mission, those are about 35xp each. What's even the point then of those "Fast XP" missions ? Or am I doing it wrong ? 

I'm currently playing the hard playthrough on Evil and I'm aware that you get 15.000xp for completing the game on both Karma sides, but since the hard difficulty playthrough gives you less xp in general -and with my luck- i doubt even that is gonna give me enough xp to buy all the needed powers.

Edited by Cellcrash1991
  • Like 1

Search any user created mission that says its for fast XP.  Generally the ones that let you kill zombie people (they just sit there).  There are basically tons of 1 second missions for this kind of thing.  You'll need to do different UGC missions since the XP only counts the first time. The point is that it's quick and easy so you don't need to do something challenging and get the same amount of XP.  If you haven't recollected the shards, there's even a UGC mission for that which I think grants XP too (I think each shard grants you some)

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...