No death Trophy

Paleblood

I just have fallen into the abyss again, because Trico didn't catch me. But I closed the App right in the second the screen went black (Was already too late for pressing Start).

Do you think the Trophy will still pop if I play trough to the end? Can anyone confirm this? Has something like that worked for you?
Just to recap - I fall - Screen's about to get black - I push the Home Button - Close App

I don't want to start all over, I just want to quit right now.. -.-

On 12/31/2016 at 10:37 PM, Schlumpfkiller7 said:

I just have fallen into the abyss again, because Trico didn't catch me. But I closed the App right in the second the screen went black (Was already too late for pressing Start).

Do you think the Trophy will still pop if I play trough to the end? Can anyone confirm this? Has something like that worked for you?
Just to recap - I fall - Screen's about to get black - I push the Home Button - Close App

I don't want to start all over, I just want to quit right now.. -.-

You don't have to quit the game. Just press the Option button if you think you are going to die and then restart check point.

I did it this way and fell many times, and just as I thought I was not going to make the jump, I restarted the check point.

I just got the trophy now, was not that difficult.

The fact is, when you fall into the abyss its already too far gone. If anyone's wondering, you cant actually bring up the pause menu at this point. And from experience i know it counts as a death so you wont get the trophy on that run even if you back out. 

The options, restart checkpoint is only if you catch your fall ASAP, which is what you will need to do to save yourself.

• 7 months later...

I just finished the game.I didn't get the Untouchable Emissary although i never saw the game over screen.I actually had to google to see how it looks like.There were times that i missed a jump but i always hit options->restart checkpoint

EDIT. I got the trophy.I loaded a save i made just before the final fight,completed the game and the trophy popped.And now i understand what counted as a death.In my first attempt,an armor guy caught me and dragged to the door.The door opened and i managed to get away just before i passed it.In fact,when the door closed,the armor suit was on the other side.I never saw the black screen and continued.But it seems that the game counted it as a death

Edited by sephiroth4424

• 9 months later...