TMNT Mutants in Manhattan Delisted 01/04/2017

Digital content is not "sold" to a customer, you're being granted a license to use the content in return for currency for the duration that it's made available online to the customer. The licensor that provides you the license makes no guarantee that it will continue to support what you buy, and you agree to this the moment you pressed "Purchase". https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/softwarelicense/

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

If that's the case you should apply for a refund. You paid for the game and should get that money back. That's just theft otherwise. 

That's what I was thinking but I was able to re-download it to my ps4 through the ps app on my smartphone, it's kind of an annoying work-around but it worked none the less :)

• 4 weeks later...

Big W, a department store here, is throwing the game for 10 bucks at the moment (among others like Battleborn, Tony Hawk 5, Tales from Borderlands, and more) 

If anyone desperately wants a physical copy hit me up and I'll see if any stores near me still have them.

I've made this offer too many times on here, I can think of at least 4 games I've sent off internationally at this point to users from here.

... Anyway, I started it up for five minutes the other day and it just seemed like a generic brawler, considering the reviews it got, I was expecting a train wreck.

5 minutes ago, BearzookaZero said:

Does that mean the server is down like can i still obtain the online trophy now

A game being delisted from the PSN store is very rarely connected to online server shut down. This game can still be bought physically. People have earned the online trophy yesterday, so that would suggest the servers are still up.

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Big W, a department store here, is throwing the game for 10 bucks at the moment (among others like Battleborn, Tony Hawk 5, Tales from Borderlands, and more) 

If anyone desperately wants a physical copy hit me up and I'll see if any stores near me still have them.

I've made this offer too many times on here, I can think of at least 4 games I've sent off internationally at this point to users from here.

... Anyway, I started it up for five minutes the other day and it just seemed like a generic brawler, considering the reviews it got, I was expecting a train wreck.

Dude you can't stop the used games market. Activision aren't going to go to every EB/Big W/JB HiFi/Target  in Australia to remove all copies from shelves. 

11 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Dude you can't stop the used games market. Activision aren't going to go to every EB/Big W/JB HiFi/Target  in Australia to remove all copies from shelves. 

Shit, I forgot about used games existing for a minute there. Oh well. 

Addendum: For those who want a wrapped up new copy, then.