Frustrating

Itachirulz1

Just now, Itachirulz1 said:

Who else gets frustrated playing this game? Thought I'd play it as nothing else to do today and it's just winding me up.

Took me nearly an hour to do the heart operation xD

A open heart operation isn't something that will be done sucessfully in a matter of minutes , it mostly would that a quite amount of time in real life . So perhaps it is why it's called "Surgeon Simulator " , cause it will take you the same time to do a heart operation in real life or even more if you don't have surgeon skills and knowledge :awesome:

40 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

So perhaps it is why it's called "Surgeon Simulator " , cause it will take you the same time to do a heart operation in real life or even more if you don't have surgeon skills and knowledge :awesome:

*takes a nap in their tractor*

Wake me up in some months, when the corn and the wheat are ready to get... harvested... ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

(le 8 hours later)

...Awww... my Vita power cable wasn't plugged in... :( 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the controls in this game are beyond ridiculous. you cant pick anything up very good. and when your patients losing blood and you spend forever trying to properly pick up a tool thats not very real. so you pick up the grinder and try to make perfect cuts so they dont bleed yah good luck with that your better off taking the hammer and smashing the guys ribs out youll literally lose less blood that way if you bash the bones to pieces. trying to get the right angle on anything is pure luck. im guessing this game is meant to be played with camera and motion or something. most of the trophies are .50% rarity 

• 4 weeks later...