Trophy thoughts

Wuthg21

I was glad to see another Warhammer game, but it turns out it's some iOS game port. It looks like it will take a lot of time to grind because it's also turn-based. I was hoping it would have at least been some Diablo style game. Here's some gameplay.

Spoiler

Guess I'll be passing on this one like Vermintide and Space Hulk. I almost wish consoles would get a port of Total War: Warhammer at this point since that's the only Warhammer game out now that seems appealing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2017 at 9:06 PM, Redgrave said:

I was glad to see another Warhammer game, but it turns out it's some iOS game port. It looks like it will take a lot of time to grind because it's also turn-based. I was hoping it would have at least been some Diablo style game. Here's some gameplay.

Reveal hidden contents

Guess I'll be passing on this one like Vermintide and Space Hulk. I almost wish consoles would get a port of Total War: Warhammer at this point since that's the only Warhammer game out now that seems appealing. 

Its based off a board game. Like space hulk - its the spiritual successor to Hero Quest and Space Hulk - I had both of these on the Amiga many years ago and physically as a board game so I'm happy to see that it has made its way to modern gaming devices. I've played the mobile one for a few hours and it's alright, no obvious pay walls except the new classes - so hopefully this wont be that much to buy and will also include all the classes from day one.

Regarding the trophies - they look okay, just depends on how hard/long it takes to level up

Edited by turniplord

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2017 at 4:37 PM, Milkyray said:

7 consecutive crits seems like a lucky shot. Is this game any good? It's on sale now in EU so I consider buying it...

I played about 5 hours on another account and actually liked it quite a bit.  It's fairly challenging at times, if simple in terms of game play.  If it's half off or better, you might want to check it out.

However, it doesn't look like anyone has the plat on here or PSN last I checked, so I'm not sure if there is an issue with the trophies.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-5-4 at 11:47 PM, WavesOfActivity said:

I played about 5 hours on another account and actually liked it quite a bit.  It's fairly challenging at times, if simple in terms of game play.  If it's half off or better, you might want to check it out.

However, it doesn't look like anyone has the plat on here or PSN last I checked, so I'm not sure if there is an issue with the trophies.

That is exactly why i passed on the sale. Maybe after watching some more youtube vids of it on a next sale. Thanks for your reply though.

• Like 1