Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

36 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

lol, for me, it's Est and Selena, they're at +6 for me now. But if you see Young Tiki's face, I wouldn't complain, that's an automatic 5* right there.

Yeah one of these days maybe. My best summoning included a 5* Priscella and Setsuna. And Setsuna just destroys every enemy I come across lol

2 minutes ago, Death_Ninja said:

Yeah one of these days maybe. My best summoning included a 5* Priscella and Setsuna. And Setsuna just destroys every enemy I come across lol

Nice. I've seen a Quad-Setsuna build that puts her with a Brave Bow+ and Life and Death 3, along with other skills I don't remember, and it basically makes her a pretty destructive unit as long as she initiates combat and is protected. It basically makes it so she always attacks 4 times, and I think the skills she has lets her unleash all those attacks in one go. In the arena, it probably doesn't have much use, but outside it's probably pretty badass.

5 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Nice. I've seen a Quad-Setsuna build that puts her with a Brave Bow+ and Life and Death 3, along with other skills I don't remember, and it basically makes her a pretty destructive unit as long as she initiates combat and is protected. It basically makes it so she always attacks 4 times, and I think the skills she has lets her unleash all those attacks in one go. In the arena, it probably doesn't have much use, but outside it's probably pretty badass.

Yeah I used her as a finisher, but when I saw that damage output, she's now in my front lines lol 

Right now I'm running

Setsuna

Gunter/Cherche

Tharja

Priscella

And that team literally decimates every story chapter lol

Just now, Death_Ninja said:

Yeah I used her as a finisher, but when I saw that damage output, she's now in my front lines lol 

Right now I'm running

Setsuna

Gunter/Cherche

Tharja

Priscella

And that team literally decimates every story chapter lol

Gj managing w/o a blue unit. What chapter are you at right now?

Just now, Death_Ninja said:

I'm finished with all of them right now until they update more in. 

Oh, alright, nice. I imagine they'll add more soon enough, if the Google Play achievements are anything to go off. The game started with 15, and they added 1 more for 16 just before the Ike Banner and Chapter 10 came out. A little before the Celica Banner and Chapter 11 came out, they added in 3 more, so there's 19 now. One of them was for beating Chapter 10 and 11, and I imagine the next 2 will be for the eventual 12 and 13.

13 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Oh, alright, nice. I imagine they'll add more soon enough, if the Google Play achievements are anything to go off. The game started with 15, and they added 1 more for 16 just before the Ike Banner and Chapter 10 came out. A little before the Celica Banner and Chapter 11 came out, they added in 3 more, so there's 19 now. One of them was for beating Chapter 10 and 11, and I imagine the next 2 will be for the eventual 12 and 13.

Yeah right now I'm just leveling some other units (like blue units lol) and just hoarding my daily rewards.

On 5/18/2017 at 6:44 PM, Death_Ninja said:

Yeah right now I'm just leveling some other units (like blue units lol) and just hoarding my daily rewards.

Yeah, same, I have 12 units left to level before all my characters are level 40. From there, it's just hoarding feathers to promote units and hoarding orbs to summon.

---

Well, the rewards for the Gauntlet were put out, and I summoned from the Lloyd Banner instead of the Celica one. First unit I got was 4* Titania, who I wanted during the Ike Banner... If only I had gotten her 5*. Anyway, the rest of the summons were 3* dupes. I had 10 orbs leftover and decided to say "fuck it" because we aren't getting any free orbs right now and summon again... got 2 more 3* dupes.

Anyway, Lloyd's out, and to my amazement, I managed to beat his Lunatic Map on the first try w/o the use of a video, so I'm extremely proud of myself. Time to get these two levelled up. Lloyd will probably be my next 5* unit, if only because I love the GHB characters, in addition to him just being Lloyd, who I thought was awesome in 7. He might not have much use in the meta, and he could definitely have better skills (I'm looking at Pass specifically), but he's still an awesome character. His VA is Kaiji Tang too, so that's another plus. I'm only 1 unit away (Jaffar) from a Black Fang team. Need to get Nino 5* though, too.

Also, Lloyd is the last "Known" GHB character since we were given the list back in March. So who will the next GHB character in June be? Chances are it'll be Camus, who I'm also gonna love to get my hands on. Iirc, he's the last of the characters, aside from Veronica and Bruno/Zacharias, that appeared in the story but couldn't be gotten through normal means, and thus became all the GHB character. I imagine that the Bruno/Zacharias storyline will be wrapping up soon enough, and eventually it'll lead to the end of the story completely and allow us to get Veronica. When will this happen? Who knows, it may not be immediately after Camus. Also, that "Perma-death" event is still yet to be seen aside from the small view we were given at the end of last month. I'm hoping we'll see that soon, along with the (Possible) alt. costumes/units for Lucina, Lyn, Roy, and Ike, as they were the top 2 in the Hero Voting before the game came out, and the Masked Lucina unit was briefly shown in the preview.

---

There's a new focus; Weapon Triangle Skill Users! Not that it matters because probably no one has orbs unless they've saved them or are whaling. Anyway, the characters are Azura, Titania (Who I just got 4*...), Hinata, and Cecilia. While the first 3 all have a weapon that acts as Triangle Adept 3, Cecilia has a book that gives her advantage against colorless units.

---

Narcian is back, and along with him are some new quests; one that gives him at 2*, and 3 that gives orbs. They're all very easy and I got them done already.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

Silhouettes for the upcoming wedding banner have been released, and it's coming with more daily orbs. The event starts next Tuesday.

DAuKp5cUQAAOLbW.jpg

Looks like it's Lyn on the left and I can't really tell who the person on the right is. I'm hoping Hector's paired with Lyn, although I wouldn't mind Florina/Rath from her supports.

On 5/26/2017 at 8:36 AM, Makilio said:

Silhouettes for the upcoming wedding banner have been released, and it's coming with more daily orbs. The event starts next Tuesday.

DAuKp5cUQAAOLbW.jpg

Looks like it's Lyn on the left and I can't really tell who the person on the right is. I'm hoping Hector's paired with Lyn, although I wouldn't mind Florina/Rath from her supports.

Oh thank god, more daily orbs! lol, this 2 weeks w/o them has been killer. Anyway, I'm up to 15 orbs, but if, somehow, I was able to get to 20 before Celica's Banner ends, I'm just gonna save them for this focus. I also might whale for this since I have about $10, and my sister said she'd give me some money, depending on the characters... I really hope my luck is better than it was during this specific banner period. Getting 7 5*s during Ike's didn't sit too well with my luck, so it's punishing me now.

Yeah, the left is more than likely Lyn. She would keep that iconic ponytail. The veil really doesn't help with the right one. I still say it could be Eirika because she was the introduction of the bride class in Awakening, but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

lol, I'd love to see Rath in a damn tux on a horse. At least we'd have a nomad character finally, or at least it'd be confirmation we'll get him later. Only time will tell, I guess. They'll probably announce them a day or 2 in advance, so we won't have that long to wait.

I'm reading around and someone actually had a good thought; what if this focus is the special outfits for the Choose Your Legend event before the games release? Lyn was one of the 4 characters that are supposed to get a special costume because of it, and if that's the case, then chances are the other girl is Lucina, while the Grooms will be Ike and Roy.

---

Well, it's an all female wedding banner!

Caeda, Cordelia, Lyn, and the most surprising of the group, Charlotte, will be the feature of this focus.

Charlotte was the one I was not expecting at all, but I guess it means she'll be in the game as a regular later on. And I'm surprised (But also happy) Lucina didn't get one, don't need over rep of 1 character. She's already guaranteed a 3rd unit anyway once Lyn, Roy, Ike, and she get their units for the Battle Ballot. I guess you can call me a hypocrite for not saying anything about Lyn, but... do so if you will, I just like Lyn more than Lucina.

Along with new weapons, there's some new skills as well. Caeda gets Atk/Res +2. Charlotte is given Wind Boost, which works like Boey's Earth Boost, but for Speed. Cordelia is given Rally Atk/Spd, which gives +3 in both when used. Lyn gets Dazzling Staff, which makes it so the enemy can't counterattack.

Maybe they'll have a groom one in 2 weeks? Either way decent enough, can't wait.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 5/26/2017 at 0:04 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Well, it's an all female wedding banner!

Caeda, Cordelia, Lyn, and the most surprising of the group, Charlotte, will be the feature of this focus.

Charlotte was the one I was not expecting at all, but I guess it means she'll be in the game as a regular later on. And I'm surprised (But also happy) Lucina didn't get one, don't need over rep of 1 character. She's already guaranteed a 3rd unit anyway once Lyn, Roy, Ike, and she get their units for the Battle Ballot. I guess you can call me a hypocrite for not saying anything about Lyn, but... do so if you will, I just like Lyn more than Lucina.

Along with new weapons, there's some new skills as well. Caeda gets Atk/Res +2. Charlotte is given Wind Boost, which works like Boey's Earth Boost, but for Speed. Cordelia is given Rally Atk/Spd, which gives +3 in both when used. Lyn gets Dazzling Staff, which makes it so the enemy can't counterattack.

Maybe they'll have a groom one in 2 weeks? Either way decent enough, can't wait.

Disappointed there's no guys, but I know that girls will bring in more money. They're all interesting units, although I'm most interested in Lyn. Preventing a unit from counterattacking for an entire turn is pretty powerful. It'll be nice to use her to set up someone for Takumi in the arena.

Lucina's definitely going to get a lot of variety down the road anyways, so I don't feel bad for her getting less rep for now. Lyn's a fan favorite as well, but I'm sure more people have played Awakening than Blazing Blade, so she's more accessible. Not to mention she's playable in Smash, so she has that fanbase too. Eventually, there will probably be enough Lucina units to make several different team compositions.

I'll probably pull a few times to see who I can get, but I'd like to save some orbs for a potential groom/summer banner,

1 minute ago, Makilio said:

Disappointed there's no guys, but I know that girls will bring in more money. They're all interesting units, although I'm most interested in Lyn. Preventing a unit from counterattacking for an entire turn is pretty powerful. It'll be nice to use her to set up someone for Takumi in the arena.

Lucina's definitely going to get a lot of variety down the road anyways, so I don't feel bad for her getting less rep for now. Lyn's a fan favorite as well, but I'm sure more people have played Awakening than Blazing Blade, so she's more accessible. Not to mention she's playable in Smash, so she has that fanbase too. Eventually, there will probably be enough Lucina units to make several different team compositions.

I'll probably pull a few times to see who I can get, but I'd like to save some orbs for a potential groom/summer banner,

Yeah, Nintendo's gonna be getting that "We want our waifu" money. Yeah, Lyn's thing is pretty damn interesting, I'll admit, and that would be an amazing application.

Exactly, there definitely won't be a shortage of her in the future, I imagine she'll probably have the most units in the game after a point. Yeah, there's more modern fans who've played Awakening and Fates than older fans that have played Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones.

I'll use any and all orbs now since we're getting free daily ones again. I [partially] didn't want to use them before because I knew we weren't being given free orbs, but now, I'll pull every time I get to 20.

28 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yeah, Nintendo's gonna be getting that "We want our waifu" money. Yeah, Lyn's thing is pretty damn interesting, I'll admit, and that would be an amazing application.

Exactly, there definitely won't be a shortage of her in the future, I imagine she'll probably have the most units in the game after a point. Yeah, there's more modern fans who've played Awakening and Fates than older fans that have played Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones.

I'll use any and all orbs now since we're getting free daily ones again. I [partially] didn't want to use them before because I knew we weren't being given free orbs, but now, I'll pull every time I get to 20.

Surprisingly, there's a lot of demand for husbandos as well, although most of it was for them in bridal dresses. A bride Ephraim would apparently be popular from what I've read, although that's probably a vocal minority. I'll assume we'll get the guys after they cash out most of the waifus.

I just know that once a time-restricted unit I really want comes out, I'll go all out for for them, so I'm trying to cushion the blow to my wallet. I know I'll get a lot of the other units along the way.

Just now, Makilio said:

Surprisingly, there's a lot of demand for husbandos as well, although most of it was for them in bridal dresses. A bride Ephraim would apparently be popular from what I've read, although that's probably a vocal minority. I'll assume we'll get the guys after they cash out most of the waifus.

I just know that once a time-restricted unit I really want comes out, I'll go all out for for them, so I'm trying to cushion the blow to my wallet. I know I'll get a lot of the other units along the way.

I'm not surprised, lol. Should've snuck Libra into this focus, that would've been pretty funny. Yeah, husbandos will come soon enough for people.

lol, I get you. I've whaled, but just so I can get more units, not a specific one. The only way I'll whale super hard for a specific unit, should they be a unique one, will be for Minerva, Pieri, Crimson (If she ever gets in), Rinka (Same as before), or Panne (Also same as before). If any of those 5, granted the last 3 ever get into the game, have exclusives, I'll be mad if I don't get them.

1 hour ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

I'm not surprised, lol. Should've snuck Libra into this focus, that would've been pretty funny. Yeah, husbandos will come soon enough for people.

lol, I get you. I've whaled, but just so I can get more units, not a specific one. The only way I'll whale super hard for a specific unit, should they be a unique one, will be for Minerva, Pieri, Crimson (If she ever gets in), Rinka (Same as before), or Panne (Also same as before). If any of those 5, granted the last 3 ever get into the game, have exclusives, I'll be mad if I don't get them.

Yeah, any of the feminine men would be funny if snuck in, although I think I'd enjoy bridal Lucius with a frustrated groom (or even better bridal, lol) Raven. 

I'd definitely whale for exclusive versions of Hector, Largo, Ephraim, Gatrie, or Lukas. I definitely expect something for Hector/Ephraim, so I'll probably go all out at least twice.

11 hours ago, Makilio said:

Yeah, any of the feminine men would be funny if snuck in, although I think I'd enjoy bridal Lucius with a frustrated groom (or even better bridal, lol) Raven. 

I'd definitely whale for exclusive versions of Hector, Largo, Ephraim, Gatrie, or Lukas. I definitely expect something for Hector/Ephraim, so I'll probably go all out at least twice.

Raven in a dress would be pissed, but I'm sure Priscilla would enjoy that.

Maintenance has started and I forgot... I have almost max stamina I can't use... Oh well, I don't have anything to do but run the Tower for the quests to get orbs. Got about 12K feathers I can use, so I might promote F!Robin and Narcian to 4* since they're the only 3* GHBs I still have, and then level them. Until I get more units to train, my options are limited, but I won't let my stamina go to waste, I'll do something.

---

Well, the banner has started, and I already got all the orbs associated with it and summoned... I got 4* Seliph and everything else was 3* dupe, so my luck ain't back yet... Well, no matter, I have 14 orbs, so I'll be able to summon at least 2 more times, given the June Quests give a decent amount of orbs. Also, it sucks the 2 free orbs a day are only going to be for the first week of the focus and not the entire 2 weeks. Guess they aren't being as generous now? Well, no matter.

Also, new arena season, and unless I can get another 1.5K Feathers or summon one of the Brides, I'm SOL, I have no 5* of any bonus character, but I have about 18.5K Feathers, and I'd promote Sharena just for this 2 week period. I'm not in any danger since Tier 15, which I will surely be demoted to, still gives 3 orbs, but if 14 doesn't, then... ech...

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 5/30/2017 at 8:37 AM, Makilio said:

Took 80 orbs, but I managed to get Lyn. I'm not really interested in the other brides, so I probably won't pull again unless we get an influx of orbs for some reason.

Also, Camus's GHB has finally been confirmed along with the map.

Christ in a handbasket man, but good job. I'll be able to summon tomorrow, hopefully Charlotte will bless me with her presence.

Also, awesome, can't wait for Camus. Hopefully I'll somehow manage to cheese my way through with my normal team like I did Lloyd. For once, my +Def Julia took a physical hit and survived with a few HP left, and all because of that, I managed to win.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

1 hour ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Christ in a handbasket man, but good job. I'll be able to summon tomorrow, hopefully Charlotte will bless me with her presence.

Also, awesome, can't wait for Camus. Hopefully I'll somehow manage to cheese my way through with my normal team like I did Lloyd. For once, my +Def Julia took a physical hit and survived with a few HP left, and all because of that, I managed to win.

Yea, I was getting worried I wouldn't get one before I ran out of orbs, even though I was lucky enough to get mainly colorless/blue orbs. Good luck on getting Charlotte.

Nice, I actually had to swap out my Julia for F!Robin. I'm not too worried about Camus; his map seems like it will be easy to split up the enemy and pick them off.

On 5/31/2017 at 0:58 PM, Makilio said:

Yea, I was getting worried I wouldn't get one before I ran out of orbs, even though I was lucky enough to get mainly colorless/blue orbs. Good luck on getting Charlotte.

Nice, I actually had to swap out my Julia for F!Robin. I'm not too worried about Camus; his map seems like it will be easy to split up the enemy and pick them off.

Yeah, hoping for the right color is all you can do. Inb4 a full red/green summon... lol, I remember my friend got a full colorless summon during the Hero Fest and still didn't get Takumi until the next one, where there was only 1 colorless. Still, I'll consider it a win if I get any new unit, and I'm missing characters in all of the color/colorless, so it's just a matter of luck.

Yeah, it looks pretty easy. I imagine we'll see it in the next couple days, since the Narcian GHB is set to end on Friday, so they'll probably announce him or just throw him right in then.

---

Alright, so my 2nd summon of this banner came with 2 blues, 2 colorless, and 1 red. Summoned red and got a dupe 4* Hana. I could've used L&D on someone, I'm sure, but I passed and just fused her into the one I already had. Summoned Blues next and got 4* Florina and 3* Sully dupes. Kinda sad since I at least got a chance at it being Charlotte. Summoned colorless last and got 3* Azama dupe, but new 4* Klein, so it's not all bad. Both times I've summoned, I've gotten a new unit. With all the orbs, if I get them, I can summon immediately, but more than likely, I'll get all but a few of the 10th Stratum ones and summon tomorrow, but you never know.

---

Camus will be out tomorrow, and here's his map.

camus-ghb-map-preview.jpg

Cavalry, cavalry everywhere. So anyone with a Cavalry killer tome would be helpful except for Camus, of course, because of his shield. I'm already thinking of ways to beat him using my normal team, but until I can actually put it into action I just won't know.

---

Camus is out, and boy is his 4* map a bitch. Already got his 3* easy, and I'll promote him once I have the feathers, but only to give Grani's Shield to someone else. Now comes the part everyone loves; who to give it to? Right now, my prime candidate is Eliwood. He is a more Resistant cavalier, and he has no A skill, so I could easily give it to him and protect him against the likes of Raigh, F!Robin, and Ursula, along with the gaggles of random mages that could have it in the training tower. I don't think there are any units that have Cavalier killing weapons that aren't magic, right?

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 5/31/2017 at 1:39 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Camus is out, and boy is his 4* map a bitch. Already got his 3* easy, and I'll promote him once I have the feathers, but only to give Grani's Shield to someone else. Now comes the part everyone loves; who to give it to? Right now, my prime candidate is Eliwood. He is a more Resistant cavalier, and he has no A skill, so I could easily give it to him and protect him against the likes of Raigh, F!Robin, and Ursula, along with the gaggles of random mages that could have it in the training tower. I don't think there are any units that have Cavalier killing weapons that aren't magic, right?

Yea, 4* took some effort to get. The red mage + healer were pretty annoying, but I managed in a few attempts.

You're right; as of right now, it's just the -wolf tomes that are anti-cavalier. As for Grani's Shield, I suppose Eliwood would be the best for your criteria. The only physical horse users that have the resistance to work with that also don't have an A skill are Jagen and Eliwood, with Eliwood beating Jagen in every stat aside from resistance. 

Ranged options take a little more effort; I could see it being okay on Elise/Priscilla if they can inherit it. Olwen also looks like she'd appreciate it, although she has an A skill, but she doesn't need to inherit multiple skills like the other two.

On 6/2/2017 at 4:36 PM, Makilio said:

Yea, 4* took some effort to get. The red mage + healer were pretty annoying, but I managed in a few attempts.

You're right; as of right now, it's just the -wolf tomes that are anti-cavalier. As for Grani's Shield, I suppose Eliwood would be the best for your criteria. The only physical horse users that have the resistance to work with that also don't have an A skill are Jagen and Eliwood, with Eliwood beating Jagen in every stat aside from resistance. 

Ranged options take a little more effort; I could see it being okay on Elise/Priscilla if they can inherit it. Olwen also looks like she'd appreciate it, although she has an A skill, but she doesn't need to inherit multiple skills like the other two.

Yeah, those two really just caused trouble, but I got him finally. Just need to come up with another 500 feathers to get 2K and promote his 3*, which I should get from Hero Merit soon with Lissa.

I totally forgot about Jagen, and I took a look and damn, mine has 38 Res. That's with Fury 2 of course. W/o that, his stats would be 35 HP, 34 Atk, 22 Spd, 23 Def, and 36 Res, so he still definitely has more Res than Eliwood. Eliwood's stats are 33 HP, 42 Atk, 28 Spd, 21 Def, and 30 Res for me. Yeah, Jagen only really has him beat in Res, the 2 points of Def aren't too much of a difference, but Eliwood has speed and atk, and it's constantly taking damage from Fury.

If I had Elise or Priscilla, I'd definitely look at them for it, but sadly, I don't. As for Olwen, She could benefit from it, too, yeah, but since she already has an A skill, I don't want to push it aside. I thought of giving it to Spring Xander as well, but... nah.

Well, more than likely, I'll give it to Eliwood in the end.

---

I just had to fucking say something earlier, didn't I? I got a god damn full red/green summon, and all of them were 3* dupes save 1. I did get 4* Raigh, and I only had 3* before, but who the hell cares about him?... I'm gonna have to whale at this point, if I want eve a shot at Charlotte, and I REALLY didn't want to have to do so...

Well, now that I'm training Camus, I noticed that I could set up a Cavalry team eventually. Camus already has Goad, while Olwen has Ward, and I could rip Fortify off a Jagen and Hone off a Gunter and slap them on Xander and Cecilia respectively. Cecilia is the only green Cav I see run on an actual serious Cavalry team, and I got rekt by one once. Only thing I remember is her having 60 Atk, and all other stats buffed by the things, ofc, and killing Xander, with him only doing 1 point of damage to her, thanks to defense tiles, not that it made much of a difference. Of course, I'd need 40K feathers to promote Camus and Cecilia to 5*. Alternately, I could switch out Olwen with a Clarine, who I actually have, or an Elise or Priscilla, should I ever get either of them, and put Ward on one of them, along with Wrathful Staff... Of course, this is just me thinking out loud, and the number of things that would need to occur for this to happen would take forever.

---

DBigep1VoAA7_pe.jpg

It's here! Finally, after so much teasing back in April, the Perma-death event, known as the Tempest Trials, is coming in 3 days! The event will be going on from 6/8-6/22, so 2 weeks. I know what I'll be using all my stamina for now.

Right off the bat, there's a challenge for us, the players, to meet. If we manage to get a combine 1 billion points within the first five days, we'll receive 10 orbs and 5K hero feathers.

Now, onto the actual info, as given in the game;

The Tempest Trials are a series of high difficulty maps. Clear them repeatedly to increase your score, and you'll get special rewards based on your score at the end of the event period.

You're able to choose the difficulty of the maps. Each one has a different number of maps, and also a different number of ally teams you can deploy. At the end of the maps, you receive a score, and it will increase for the number of maps you've cleared, your speed, and ally survival. Even if your team is defeated, you can still recieve points based on the number of maps cleared up to that point.

Now, the sweetest part, rewards! Your score is cumulative, and there are many rewards available, such as;

• Marth: Enigmatic Blade 4* (It's masked Lucina guys! Holy shit! But we kinda knew that already that she'd be in it. Yes, I am a hypocrite machine, I like masked Lucina more than normal Lucina.)
  • Marth: Enigmatic Blade 5*
  • Sacred Seal: Breath of Life 1
  • Sacred Seal: Quickened Pulse

You can also receive a ranking based on your score, and even more rewards will be given out! On the picture in the game, it shows that at 22.5K you get 3 orbs, 25K is 1K feathers, 27.5K is 3,000 universal crystals, and, I assume, at 30K, Marth: Enigmatic Blade 5*. From what it shows in the screens, there are prizes for score, but I wonder if there are more prizes for rank? Hopefully it's just feathers and orbs like the arena, and not an unknown super exclusive unit, otherwise the fighting's gonna get fierce. Guess we'll see.

Now, onto the PERMADEATH PART!

It states that if all of the allies on your team are defeated, you can make a new team and try again. However, allies that were defeated will not be able to be used again until either the last map is cleared, or all of your teams have been defeated and you try again. Now this here is VERY important. While it may be "Permadeath" in the event, it seems if you fail and lose completely, you can use those heroes again on the next try through... So Temp-Permadeath? That's very nice still, because I'm sure we only have a finite amount of units we have to use. I have about 20 5*s, so that's my load, and I'll only use 4*s if absolutely necessary.

Also important is that your allies will go from map to map with the HP and Cooldown they had from the previous map.

Defeated enemies will be revived if you try a map again with a different team, but their starting HP will be reduced by 20% and their cooldowns are reset, so they become easier. A nice little thing if you're having trouble with the harder maps. I know those Lunatic lv 40 maps are gonna be the death of me.

And last but most certainly not least because MORE POINTS! Bonus characters. If they are in your party, you get a bonus in points. It seems there are different tiers, so some allies will only grant 20% bonus, while others will grant 40%.

Overall, this seems like it's going to be a staple from here onward, maybe having one once a month. All those exclusive prices, such as Masked Lucina, are very VERY nice, but I imagine it will not be easy at all to get up that high... maybe? I guess we'll have to wait and see. I am absolutely excited for this, and, like I do anyway, I'm gonna be up at 3AM and do this as soon as it begins! 30K points, here I come!

---

Update 1.4 is coming, and with it more things!

First off is 2 more weeks of free orbs starting from 6/8-6/22, so the entire duration of the Tempest Trials!

Next up is the ability to have more teams, from 5 up to 8, and you can name them, because why not? Also, you can finally set an Arena defense team instead of it being your first team in line by default. That's nice, now I can change my lead character whenever I want and not worry about them being on the Arena team.

Now for quests. You can now accept all prizes, when available, instead of just one at a time.

If you've completed all the quests, the O at the top will change color and they'll be moved all the way to the right. Nice for organization so you know what's all done. Color for the popup will change to denote progress (blue) or completion (bronze)

You will now also be able to see the Merge level of a unit by clicking the level #, instead of viewing their full details. A small thing I enjoy.

New options will be added in settings; auto text advance and double tap to wait. Self explanatory. If Double Tap is set to off, doing that won't make an ally stay there and be done with their turn. Auto advance... auto advances text, including on level ups.

Victory Condition maps will now show their objective at the beginning of battle, instead of just in the box before and in the settings, so you know what you're doing.

And last, Load times fore the arena have been reduced.

Overall, a solid update, and I cannot wait for tomorrow!

---

Good lord this post is getting long. Can I hijack the topic and be OP?

Anyway, the Tempest Trials are here, and there's a ton of rewards. Honestly, with the 3 Team 5 Battle Hard mode, I'm getting about 250 points each completion, and I'm doing pretty well for myself. I'm a little cautious about taking on the 4 Team 5 Battle Lunatic, because I NEVER do good with those, and I feel I'd rather go for something I know I can do and get points than waste a run. Granted, you can still get points for being defeated, and the victory with a +40% character can net a nice amount, but... I'm just really cautious. My goal is 50K, for Quickened Pulse. Though those additional 15 orbs for 50K more is nice, that'd basically require me to run the highest map, which can give a TON of points... Decisions, decisions. I mean, I got 27 stamina potions, so if by the end of the 2 weeks, I haven't reached the 50K goal, then I can load up on those and do the maps ASAP, and I'll have more by then.

A little math, let's see if I'm right. From 0 to 99, the stamina takes a little over 8 hours to restore, and with that, you can do 5 maps, since you'll easily get the 1 point for 100 after. At the rate I'm going, I'm getting about 250 points if I can win with Tharja (Only 5* 40% I have) on the team, so about 1.25K per run. Multiply that by 3 since I will use all my stamina throughout the day on this, and that's 3.75K, cool. Further that, multiply by 14, and we got 52,500. So, theoretically, if I just stick with this path, just before the end of the event, I'll have what I need. Awesome, really awesome, given my math isn't off. Another 15 orbs would be nice, but I'm not trying to kill myself for them.

---

Well, just ran the 4 team 5 battle lunatic, and with one team death, and a grade of C in survivability and D in speed, because god damn Kagerou I was afraid of her, I got 369 points. I'll be keeping Tharja off the first team since a death is inevitable, and bring her in for the 2nd so I can get the bonus. I can probably make over 500 points per round if I manage to do well, so all that stuff up there is doubled! Maybe those orbs are in sight after all. Also, I took a look at Masked Lucina, and she's a clean slate! No skills, just Falchion! That's pretty crazy, she's basically a Build-A-Character, lol. Can't wait to see the different builds people put on her.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Tempest trails seem pretty fun; I managed to do a run before heading to work this morning. My team of Linde/Julia/Azura/Tharja did pretty well, as I got to the last map with no deaths, and then they were mercilessly slaughtered. I ran a more defensive set-up for my second team and ended up with just one character surviving, but I'll take it and the ~500 points with it. I'm glad to see that base units can do fine, although I should probably do a few more runs before throwing that claim out there. As long as I can get Quickened Pulse, I'll be happy with my progress. Also, it appears to not bookmark your progress if you close the app while in a trial (not sure if it was mentioned in the notes, as I skimmed them this time).

I doubt I'll ever use Masked Lucina since she's kind of plain with no skills, and Falchion alone isn't impressive. Looking forward to see what people throw on her in the arena though.

1 hour ago, Makilio said:

Tempest trails seem pretty fun; I managed to do a run before heading to work this morning. My team of Linde/Julia/Azura/Tharja did pretty well, as I got to the last map with no deaths, and then they were mercilessly slaughtered. I ran a more defensive set-up for my second team and ended up with just one character surviving, but I'll take it and the ~500 points with it. I'm glad to see that base units can do fine, although I should probably do a few more runs before throwing that claim out there. As long as I can get Quickened Pulse, I'll be happy with my progress. Also, it appears to not bookmark your progress if you close the app while in a trial (not sure if it was mentioned in the notes, as I skimmed them this time).

I doubt I'll ever use Masked Lucina since she's kind of plain with no skills, and Falchion alone isn't impressive. Looking forward to see what people throw on her in the arena though.

Yeah, that's generally what happens. I have an "attack" team I set up for the main run, Ike, Azura, Julia, and Takumi, and they usually survive until the last map, then get rekt hard. At that point, I switch in Roy, Anna, Tharja, and Ursula, who get the job done very well, since the team setup with Veronica is always the same; 2 cavaliers, one magic, one not, an armored unit, and a ranged unit. I see, glad I run it through fully each time then.

Well, I actually think she can be a very good unit. Her attack is pretty high for a lv 1 5*, I think Ike had a little higher attack then her. But I think the reason she has no skills is to have her as a blank canvas and let people run whatever skills they want on her. It's actually kinda intriguing to me. It'll definitely make me think about any dupe units I get now and what I want to do with them. I'm up to 4,257 points. I can easily get about 500 if I manage to do a good run, i.e. not getting a C or D in speed, as that really cuts into the score and can change 450 points down to 380. Still, it's fun. I'm gonna stick with the 5 Battle Lunatic, 7 is a little too much. I tried 1 run and ended up using all 4 team slots and losing. Still, I got 300 something points, with the bonus, so that's nice. Maybe I'll reconsider since the only thing about it is that it has 2 more battles, and as long as I keep my Roy, Anna, Ursula, and Tharja ready for the final map, it should be fine.