Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

3 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Ah, alright. I know that FE 7 and Sacred Stones are on the Wii U eshop. Good luck getting any of Ike's games. Shadow Dragons is also on the Wii U eshop, and then you can easily get Awakening and Fates.

I can see where they're coming from. Even then,  that $200 I've put in has been spaced out considerably, I don't go crazy with it at all, and I've put a rule on myself anyway that I'm only allowed to whale during Limited runs, and even then, only at the end if I feel like it. Still, if I had a job, I'd probably throw a little bit of money at the game each week, if only to support it. I wish I had that much money to spend, but it wouldn't be on this game. I thinks it's absolutely nuts people are running around with +10s of 5*s with insane SI. Especially limited characters, which I've seen a +10 Summer Elise with bonkers SI... That's just way too insane and I could never do that..

I'm right there with ya, I really want Minerva just for the sake of having her.

I can just find a way around to play Ikes games if it really comes down to it.

And yeah you really know when the big whales are around when you see those +10s lol. Maybe I'll lighten up a bit but I'm out of a job currently and that's why I'm not paying. I plan on getting another one here soon and maybe then I'll start dipping into the game more and give it my money. It's our money that's been giving these updates after all, if there wasn't an incentive to pay this game would probably have been stale and not many updates would come out for it. I mean they're paying attention to the F2P community and offering us many ways to get orbs, albeit at a limited pace but still enough to get that unit you wanted hopefully.

I feel like it's almost akin to a FE game even though its mobile, it has A LOT more content then most mobile games do that's for sure.

Just now, Cielle said:

I can just find a way around to play Ikes games if it really comes down to it.

And yeah you really know when the big whales are around when you see those +10s lol. Maybe I'll lighten up a bit but I'm out of a job currently and that's why I'm not paying. I plan on getting another one here soon and maybe then I'll start dipping into the game more and give it my money. It's our money that's been giving these updates after all, if there wasn't an incentive to pay this game would probably have been stale and not many updates would come out for it. I mean they're paying attention to the F2P community and offering us many ways to get orbs, albeit at a limited pace but still enough to get that unit you wanted hopefully.

I feel like it's almost akin to a FE game even though its mobile, it has A LOT more content then most mobile games do that's for sure.

Yeah, that's what I like so much about this game, it really cares about it's F2P fanbase and they do all they can to get them orbs through either maps, quests, or just daily rewards, can't say how many other app games do that. This is the only mobile game that's actually kept my attention since the beginning, play it every single day. I've tried other app games for games I like, such as the 2 Tales of games, but... I just can't get into them. I think it's the gameplay on these games that really make it for me. FE just has the perfect gameplay to make Heroes something you can pick up and play easily in short bursts.

12 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yeah, that's what I like so much about this game, it really cares about it's F2P fanbase and they do all they can to get them orbs through either maps, quests, or just daily rewards, can't say how many other app games do that. This is the only mobile game that's actually kept my attention since the beginning, play it every single day. I've tried other app games for games I like, such as the 2 Tales of games, but... I just can't get into them. I think it's the gameplay on these games that really make it for me. FE just has the perfect gameplay to make Heroes something you can pick up and play easily in short bursts.

I just added you and your Xander is pretty nice, I unfortunately don't have the older GHBs. I'm thinking Camus and Xander will be coming back soon after these banners are finished, they're really strong for F2Ps and they don't want people feel like they don't need these new units because of them.

You're looking at my unfinished Eirika I think, it's a switch between her HP, Fury or Triangle Advantage (whenever I get some spare fodder for that). She's almost done though which I'm happy about. Served me well and I need to get her to 3000 HM. One of my goals is to get all the 5* confessions from every character in the game at one point, or at least close to it. A hard task but you get more value out of the game in a sense. I've given up some units for fodder but I won't mind making this a small side goal, having 1 of everyone in the game so I can do that.

That way the rest are for fodder or maybe just to meme, like having an Ike Emblem team lmao.

1 minute ago, Cielle said:

One of my goals is to get all the 5* confessions from every character in the game at one point, or at least close to it.

You too huh? ? I'll never do it but it won't stop me from trying. The fact that the ingame checklist actually tracks which heroes you heard it from only renewed my pointless resolve.

I just added you and your Xander is pretty nice, I unfortunately don't have the older GHBs. I'm thinking Camus and Xander will be coming back soon after these banners are finished, they're really strong for F2Ps and they don't want people feel like they don't need these new units because of them.

You're looking at my unfinished Eirika I think, it's a switch between her HP, Fury or Triangle Advantage (whenever I get some spare fodder for that). She's almost done though which I'm happy about. Served me well and I need to get her to 3000 HM. One of my goals is to get all the 5* confessions from every character in the game at one point, or at least close to it. A hard task but you get more value out of the game in a sense. I've given up some units for fodder but I won't mind making this a small side goal, having 1 of everyone in the game so I can do that.

That way the rest are for fodder or maybe just to meme, like having an Ike Emblem team lmao.

Thanks, I usually just chuck whatever I can at him since he's usually my MVP for stuff. Yeah, Xander and Camus haven't had their revival yet, but they should come soon. INB4 Clarisse revival comes next.

Looks like she's +Atk/-Spd. The -Spd hurts a little, but the +Atk is good. I'm the same, I really wanna get all the 5* dialog too, but that'll be a long while. I've had my focus on the GHB character, and the 3 mains for promoting, and I only have, currently, Alphonse, Lloyd, and Navarre left to promote, and then I can move onto characters I know will be good for things, given they have the right IVs. Still trying to build my Horse Emblem team... soon... I always keep at least 1 of each unit so I know I have them.

11 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

You too huh? 1f602.png I'll never do it but it won't stop me from trying. The fact that the ingame checklist actually tracks which heroes you heard it from only renewed my pointless resolve.

yep, it'd take forever but it's fun.

9 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Thanks, I usually just chuck whatever I can at him since he's usually my MVP for stuff. Yeah, Xander and Camus haven't had their revival yet, but they should come soon. INB4 Clarisse revival comes next.

Looks like she's +Atk/-Spd. The -Spd hurts a little, but the +Atk is good. I'm the same, I really wanna get all the 5* dialog too, but that'll be a long while. I've had my focus on the GHB character, and the 3 mains for promoting, and I only have, currently, Alphonse, Lloyd, and Navarre left to promote, and then I can move onto characters I know will be good for things, given they have the right IVs. Still trying to build my Horse Emblem team... soon... I always keep at least 1 of each unit so I know I have them.

Yeah not the best Eirika but she manages. Valter is my next one to look at in a bit then I'll go from there. I love this game to pieces even though its a mobile game, that's what drives me to do things like getting every confession.

I wouldn't mind a Clarisse revival, I was only able to get her 3* variant when she came out, I was ill-equipped. Now I have all Legions and Valters until he gets his revival. I didn't get all of the Lloyds but that doesn't bother me too much. I feel like units will get more then 1 revival, while they are introducing new GHBs to the mix. It'll be hard for people just joining but that's what fun about the game, getting started and working your way up. I rerolled cheesed it though when I first started, how I got my Reinhardt and Ninian lol. No regrets, I say reroll if you're just starting out, the better units you have in the beginning the more well you're off.

Edited by Cielle

yep, it'd take forever but it's fun.

Yeah not the best Eirika but she manages. Valter is my next one to look at in a bit then I'll go from there. I love this game to pieces even though its a mobile game, that's what drives me to do things like getting every confession.

I wouldn't mind a Clarisse revival, I was only able to get her 3* variant when she came out, I was ill-equipped. Now I have all Legions and Valters until he gets his revival. I didn't get all of the Lloyds but that doesn't bother me too much. I feel like units will get more then 1 revival, while they are introducing new GHBs to the mix. It'll be hard for people just joining but that's what fun about the game, getting started and working your way up. I rerolled cheesed it though when I first started, how I got my Reinhardt and Ninian lol. No regrets, I say reroll if you're just starting out, the better units you have in the beginning the more well you're off.

Definitely look into building up Valter, I should do that, too. Because Azura is my main blue unit, and a singer, she's got priority, but Valter has 2nd.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll do more than 1 revival for each character. I'm sure there are plenty of people who wanna get these characters to +10... not me, I just can't. lol, gj, I just kept going when I rolled. I think I got 4* Beruka, Jakob, and Lissa, and 3* Setsuna I used a lot in the beginning of the game.

Just now, TooruPT said:

I soldiered on for a while with a -atk FCorrin and Selena... how I'm still sane is anyone's guess.

FCorrin is a cutie but I feel bad for you.

1 minute ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Definitely look into building up Valter, I should do that, too. Because Azura is my main blue unit, and a singer, she's got priority, but Valter has 2nd.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll do more than 1 revival for each character. I'm sure there are plenty of people who wanna get these characters to +10... not me, I just can't. lol, gj, I just kept going when I rolled. I think I got 4* Beruka, Jakob, and Lissa, and 3* Setsuna I used a lot in the beginning of the game.

Not bad for a first roll when you started the game lol. And thanks, it was cheese but hey, why not. 

As far as 5 stars go, I've been using a -ATK Linde since week 1. Honestly, it hasn't cost her any KOs. Her and Lucina have been on my main team ever since (Yeah, I got super lucky early on). I think I'm at +4 Lucina now. The game likes to chuck her at me for some reason. Not that I'm complaining.

I also got Marth that week, but he didn't impress me. When the sibling event arrived, I got two more 5 stars in Ephraim and Sheena and that was my team for a very long time. Eventually I replaced Sheena with Spring Camilla and that's my team, though right now Ephraim is benched because I pulled two more of him with better IVs while trying to get Summer Corrin so he's at level 1 again. 

@Vytautas20

Awakening has some references to the original so I'd leave that one for later. It's minor stuff like some returning characters and it's a solid entry overall so it's still a valid choice for first contact though. I'd recommend the GBA games too, particularly Blazing Sword (named simply "Fire Emblem" in the west) which imho is still the best of the ones officially released in english.

7 minutes ago, Cielle said:

From that stream, OH MY GOD AUGUST 31ST.

AND YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICH HERO YOU WANT RIGHT OFF THE BAT TOO. AGHHHHHH

And a new browser game to earn orbs and wallpapers, not bad!

Yup, was just about to come in a post about it. I was 3/4 in guessing who would have what, only thing I got wrong was Roy still being a Sword user, thought he'd go magic.

I absolutely love that we get to pick 1 of them to get, but I was curious when looking at the screen; it looks like you can look at the character before you summon, so I wonder if they'll have Neutral IVs? Anyway, I love that both Lyn and Ike have skills that cannot be transferred, because if they could, that would absolutely decimate the meta. Ike looks like he's probably the best among them, simply for the skill that makes it so he is effective against Cavalry and Flying units, but we still don't know 2 other skills for each character. I think I'm gonna go with Lyn, simply because I don't have her in any capacity, and also Wendee Lee :ninja:

15 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yup, was just about to come in a post about it. I was 3/4 in guessing who would have what, only thing I got wrong was Roy still being a Sword user, thought he'd go magic.

I absolutely love that we get to pick 1 of them to get, but I was curious when looking at the screen; it looks like you can look at the character before you summon, so I wonder if they'll have Neutral IVs? Anyway, I love that both Lyn and Ike have skills that cannot be transferred, because if they could, that would absolutely decimate the meta. Ike looks like he's probably the best among them, simply for the skill that makes it so he is effective against Cavalry and Flying units, but we still don't know 2 other skills for each character. I think I'm gonna go with Lyn, simply because I don't have her in any capacity, and also Wendee Lee :ninja:

Based on what people are saying about Lyn, she's gonna be the new top archer and might break the game. Holy fuck I may have to pay this time, I want all of them. You bet there's gonna be whales who are gonna try to +10 all 4 of these peeps lol.

I don't know who I want. It's a tie between Lyn, Ike or Lucina. Roy can wait, he's just like his dad but I want the first bow knight in the game.. but Lucina and Ike! AGHHHHH.

I wonder what the base appearance rate will be? Probably 5%, if so, we in there boiz.

6 minutes ago, Cielle said:

Based on what people are saying about Lyn, she's gonna be the new top archer and might break the game. Holy fuck I may have to pay this time, I want all of them. You bet there's gonna be whales who are gonna try to +10 all 4 of these peeps lol.

I don't know who I want. It's a tie between Lyn, Ike or Lucina. Roy can wait, he's just like his dad but I want the first bow knight in the game.. but Lucina and Ike! AGHHHHH.

I wonder what the base appearance rate will be? Probably 5%, if so, we in there boiz.

Even better a reason to get her. Still can never be like that, crazy people spending their whole bank accounts... despite that, I may whale towards the end depending on who I get. 

It doesn't seem like it since they didn't mention it, so it'll probably be the base 3%.

18 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Even better a reason to get her. Still can never be like that, crazy people spending their whole bank accounts... despite that, I may whale towards the end depending on who I get. 

It doesn't seem like it since they didn't mention it, so it'll probably be the base 3%.

I really want all of them but it seems a vast majority are gonna go for Lyn and Lucina for their hero of choice.

I'm gonna wait to spend but if it's near the end and I don't have everyone, the money comes out lol.

Well the voting gauntlet banners hit and I got Hector. +ATK/-RES.

I feel bad though cause I broke being F2P and already paid $40 on the game.. Was trying to get regular Lyn and Lucina but nope. I'm saving the rest of these for CYL, I don't want this to become a bad habit. Not having a job right now can make it even worse so I need to control myself.

Lyn for me, absolutely. One of my favourite characters from the series, yet I missed her bride version and still don't have vanilla Lyn. This one's not getting away.

They all look great though, I want them all. I'll try tapping all four orbs at once, I'll let you know how it turned out.

Well except Roy's. I still can't believe he finished second. I mean... it's Roy.

1 hour ago, TooruPT said:

Lyn for me, absolutely. One of my favourite characters from the series, yet I missed her bride version and still don't have vanilla Lyn. This one's not getting away.

They all look great though, I want them all. I'll try tapping all four orbs at once, I'll let you know how it turned out.

Well except Roy's. I still can't believe he finished second. I mean... it's Roy.

It'd be funny if people got all 4 through tapping. 

Roy's our boy but Ike and Lyn are by far the best units in this banner. You could make a team out of this. 

I got extremely lucky and pulled hector for free off of the voting gauntlet banner 

10 minutes ago, Cielle said:

It'd be funny if people got all 4 through tapping. 

Roy's our boy but Ike and Lyn are by far the best units in this banner. You could make a team out of this. 

I got extremely lucky and pulled hector for free off of the voting gauntlet banner 

Awesome IVs on that Hector too. Congrats.

As for me... I pulled Camilla on the male banner and Roy on the female, both 4*. Go figure.