Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

On 3/7/2017 at 10:51 AM, Makilio said:

Yea, I guess I should just be happy that I'm getting dupes of my strongest character. Right now, Ephraim's winning at 221 million to 152 million, but Leo's slowly been closing the gap all morning. It could end up close depending on how things go. The thing I don't like about the gauntlet is that I keep getting the same mid-leveled Fir as my friend unit despite having a good amount of people added.

Damn, that is pretty close. For my predictions, I had Chrom, Lucina, and Eirika winning their respective rounds, but when it came to Ephraim and Leo, it was a pretty big toss up, so I didn't really know who to think would win. I feel round 2 is gonna be super 1-sided for both parties and, should my predictions be right. Lucina will probably beat out Eirika and I feel Chrom may be edged out by whoever wins between Ephraim and Leo.

Also, odd that keeps happening to you, huh? Hopefully it changes soon so you can get a better character from a friend.

Haha, the total voting shattered the expectations and reached over 6 billion points, so they extended the goals to 8 and 10 billion, adding 500 universal shards to the prizes, along with 15 and 20 orbs respectively for the total. They're probably gonna end up having to bump it up again because they'll definitely reach past 10 million.

And the Inheritance System is set to be coming on March 16th. The details are as followed; You can transfer up to 3 skills to another Hero, and of course, you have to sacrifice the Hero to do so. The skills will start off as unlearned. Learning the skills will cost 1.5x the normal SP to do so. Exclusive skills, like Falchion cannot be inherited. Some skills cannot be inherited due to weapon or movement type restrictions.

This is just me, but I am hoping to god that Close Combat/Distant Combat cannot be transferred simply due to it being able to break anything and everything. Then again, if it does, I'm just gonna roll with it and do it myself, though getting dupes of Takumi and whatever unit may have Distant Combat (Only ever saw it on an AI Hector in the Tower, which I doubt is an actual skill for him) won't be easy.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 3/7/2017 at 11:13 AM, TheFinalEmblem said:

This is just me, but I am hoping to god that Close Combat/Distant Combat cannot be transferred simply due to it being able to break anything and everything. Then again, if it does, I'm just gonna roll with it and do it myself, though getting dupes of Takumi and whatever unit may have Distant Combat (Only ever saw it on an AI Hector in the Tower, which I doubt is an actual skill for him) won't be easy.

Distant Combat is currently exclusive to Hector, although some units get similar results from their weapons (Ryoma and Nowi come to mind). Since you mentioned exclusive skills can't be inherited, I'd assume that includes CC/DC since they're both exclusive to one unit each.

Personally, I'm mostly interested in transferring the Hone skills. After seeing a Ryoma buff my neutral Spd Linde to 44 Spd in the gauntlet, I'd be excited to use who I want to support her.

3 hours ago, Makilio said:

Distant Combat is currently exclusive to Hector, although some units get similar results from their weapons (Ryoma and Nowi come to mind). Since you mentioned exclusive skills can't be inherited, I'd assume that includes CC/DC since they're both exclusive to one unit each.

Personally, I'm mostly interested in transferring the Hone skills. After seeing a Ryoma buff my neutral Spd Linde to 44 Spd in the gauntlet, I'd be excited to use who I want to support her.

Yeah, I fought a Hector in the Gauntlet, so I figured it was his then. Since they are technically exclusive, they should stay on those two, which is a good thing.

It'll definitely make me have to think about what skills I want to give a unit, as there are a lot of different options. Now units will be able to get a full A/B/C skill slot. Also curious if special skills can be transferred, depending on the unit of course, because it seems every character has a Special Animation in the game, even if they cannot learn a Special Skill. Maybe the restrictions for Skill Transfer are only on exclusive skills, like CC and DC, and weapons, like Falchion or Parthia, and everything else is free game? Guess we'll find out once it's released. I think I'll keep some dupes if I get any from my next summoning just to test the waters.

Currently Eirika is at 1.2 billion, and Lucina is at about 2.3 billion. Doubt this gap will ever be closed, but that's fine. I'll be joining Lucina in the finals, and then I'll finally use all my flags. I've used 200 already, and then the 5 I keep getting from the login bonus, but I still have 900 to use, so that'll earn me some nice points and feathers.

2 hours ago, marshmeowlo said:

Kind of annoying that I have 104 orbs right now and literally don't care about any of the focus characters they're offering.

Good job on saving so much, everytime I reach 20, I automatically do a full summon, regardless of the focus. I only care for the new characters right now, but still, just trying to get 5* characters in general is what I want, regardless of Focus. And you'd be surprised, even if you don't care about the characters, they could be really good. Are you someone who keeps one of every unique unit, or if you think you're not gonna use them, you let them go for feathers and only keep the characters you like?

Also, Ursula is coming tomorrow, but to our surprise, we might actually be able to get a 4* version of her. If so, I'm gonna work my ass off to get it.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

10 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Good job on saving so much, everytime I reach 20, I automatically do a full summon, regardless of the focus. I only care for the new characters right now, but still, just trying to get 5* characters in general is what I want, regardless of Focus. And you'd be surprised, even if you don't care about the characters, they could be really good. Are you someone who keeps one of every unique unit, or if you think you're not gonna use them, you let them go for feathers and only keep the characters you like?

Also, Ursula is coming tomorrow, but to our surprise, we might actually be able to get a 4* version of her. If so, I'm gonna work my ass off to get it.

I would love to get more 5* characters seeing as I only have 1, but my luck with pulls has been so terrible. I like to keep one of every unique unit even if I don't like the character. It's just frustrating to pull the same characters over and over again when there's still a bunch I don't have. I just really want them to release a whole new series of summons with all new characters in it. Preferably, a summon with all children characters in it.

I wonder how hard it'll be to get the 4* of her.

12 hours ago, marshmeowlo said:

I would love to get more 5* characters seeing as I only have 1, but my luck with pulls has been so terrible. I like to keep one of every unique unit even if I don't like the character. It's just frustrating to pull the same characters over and over again when there's still a bunch I don't have. I just really want them to release a whole new series of summons with all new characters in it. Preferably, a summon with all children characters in it.

I wonder how hard it'll be to get the 4* of her.

Yeah, I get you. Technically I've only pulled 1 5* unit, and my sister got me the other 2 5*s I have. And I'm so used to getting dupes, which is the thing that sucks; if they gave me a higher star version of it, I'd be fine, or just a damn 3* of a new unit, I'd be fine, but getting the same 3*s over and over sucks. I have a Matthew that's +3 at this point.

Well, I just managed to get her 3* after a couple of tries, and I decided I'm gonna try going with the characters in the focus to get her 4*, but replacing Effie with Oboro since I don't have her. Each character does have their uses; Setsuna with the Assassin's Bow can make short work of the stupid thieves because it makes her auto follow-up and them be restricted to 1 hit, but they still have stupid Poison Daggers, so more than likely, Setsuna's Reciprocal Aid will have to be used. Nino will be able to take out Ursula pretty easily, as well as the knight, who has fuck tons of HP and Def. Felicia can help out against the Knight because she can lower the Res. of it even further, as well as heal allies around her, and Oboro takes Effie's place and will help take care of the red cavalier unit, though with no Wary Fighter, things could change for the worse. That's my plan, but I still need to get them to level 40 before trying. Felicia and Setsuna are about level 20, while Oboro and Nino are about 30. Thing is, only 1 of them is 4* and the rest are 3*, so small differences between them can make a big difference, but still, I'm gonna try and get the 4* version of her once these characters reach level 40.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

1 hour ago, Makilio said:

Ursula's stage is definitely frustrating, but fortunately, it's apparently possible to beat using 4 3* units, all of which were given out for free (plus FRobin). Here's the video for anyone curious.

This makes me really happy, and I'm actually gonna try it out because I'd much rather get 4* Ursula than spend the 2K feathers from 3 to 4 if possible. I have all the characters, and Lissa is max, only person I'd really need to work on is FRobin, as she's only level 20, while Olivia and Tsubaki are level 30 and 33 respectively. Since I have the time, gonna train them up and try this. Hopefully the small stat variants will work out, because, of course, there is no way to guarantee I'll have the same stats.

Also, this goes to show you that you don't need a super powered team of 5*s to get something done, just some really nice strategy and understanding.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

8 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

This makes me really happy, and I'm actually gonna try it out because I'd much rather get 4* Ursula than spend the 2K feathers from 3 to 4 if possible. I have all the characters, and Lissa is max, only person I'd really need to work on is FRobin, as she's only level 20, while Olivia and Tsubaki are level 30 and 33 respectively. Since I have the time, gonna train them up and try this. Hopefully the small stat variants will work out, because, of course, there is no way to guarantee I'll have the same stats.

Also, this goes to show you that you don't need a super powered team of 5*s to get something done, just some really nice strategy and understanding.

Unless you're using a pulled Tsubaki, you should have the same stats, as all non-pull units have completely neutral stats. Also, stat variance is smaller for 3*s, so he should be fine if you get him to level 40. You could also replace Lissa with a Mend user if you want to be cautious.

--

Managed to get it with a level 35 3* Tsubaki with Sakura replacing Lissa (for Fortify Defense 2 and Mend). You won't be able to follow the video exactly since you'll take slightly more damage from the thieves on turns he's not next to Sakura (0 when he's next to her), but the strategy is still the same, just you won't have to grind up Tsubaki as much. The map's not possible with him at a lower level unless he has +Def; he needs at least 30 base defense to take no damage from the sword cavalier.

Edited by Makilio

4 hours ago, Makilio said:

Unless you're using a pulled Tsubaki, you should have the same stats, as all non-pull units have completely neutral stats. Also, stat variance is smaller for 3*s, so he should be fine if you get him to level 40. You could also replace Lissa with a Mend user if you want to be cautious.

--

Managed to get it with a level 35 3* Tsubaki with Sakura replacing Lissa (for Fortify Defense 2 and Mend). You won't be able to follow the video exactly since you'll take slightly more damage from the thieves on turns he's not next to Sakura (0 when he's next to her), but the strategy is still the same, just you won't have to grind up Tsubaki as much. The map's not possible with him at a lower level unless he has +Def; he needs at least 30 base defense to take no damage from the sword cavalier.

I pulled him at 4*, so I guess there'll be some small tweaks I may to do, but I'm sure it'll be fine. And I have no problem levelling him up to 40 for this. Right now at 33 he has 23 Def, so I hope the rolls won't be crappy.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

New gacha starting tomorrow! Characters shown are Ninian, Lucius, Jaffar, Priscilla, Karel, and Rebecca from FE7.

C6yWoJRUwAEyj1Y.jpg

Personally, not really interested in any of them especially since I wasted all my orbs not getting Ephraim. Although, I find it interesting that Lucius is wielding a staff. Is he going to be a healer that should do damage, or are they pulling a Raven with the art?

17 hours ago, Makilio said:

New gacha starting tomorrow! Characters shown are Ninian, Lucius, Jaffar, Priscilla, Karel, and Rebecca from FE7.

C6yWoJRUwAEyj1Y.jpg

Personally, not really interested in any of them especially since I wasted all my orbs not getting Ephraim. Although, I find it interesting that Lucius is wielding a staff. Is he going to be a healer that should do damage, or are they pulling a Raven with the art?

Fucking sweet! I got a soft spot for 7 since it was my first, much like many other peoples, and I love the characters. I'm just gonna pump all my orbs into this focus, and even gonna buy more just so I can try. So it looks like there's 4 colorless units, a red, and as for Ninian, she's going to be a dragon, but of what color, IDK, I'm gonna guess blue, or maybe green so that there's 2 dragons for every color?

With the new Play Everyday Event starting tomorrow, it seems there'll be a bigger focus on feathers than orbs, but having daily quests to get both will be nice. I'm near 20K feathers and I intent to use them to promote one of my 4* to 5*. I'm definitely not gonna let all these opportunities pass by.

lmao, called it! Ninian is a blue dragon with dance! That's definitely gonna be nice for teams. Still, Falchion users may still be able to beat her, if only barely. Anyway, summoned once and got 4 3* dupes. Only new unit I got was 4* Gwen, which is great, I can always use new armored units. Gonna end up buying 48 orbs in the morning and I'll have enough for 3 more full summons. Out of all these characters, Ninian and Jaffar are definitely the two I want most.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Decided to pull with the gauntlet orbs, and it gave me no colorless, bleh. The only new unit was a 4* Eliwood, and I won't say no to a decent non-infantry unit. 

Also, the arena rewards have been buffed! New tiers up until a score of 4001+, with a reward of 2500 feathers. I can consistently reach that even with a few deaths in a run, so I'm welcoming 900 more feathers per arena season.

--

New banner has been revealed via data-mining, featuring Eliwood, Gordin, Minerva and Selena, as well as the next upcoming Grand Hero Battle against Michalis.

Edited by Makilio

I just did some summoning and through the tons of 3* dupes, which I feel I should keep because the Inheritance System is coming in two days, I managed to pull a 4* Stahl (Dupe, but higher), a 4* Maria (New), a 3* Hinata (New), and a 5* Sallya (New). I'm pretty happy about the 5*, even if she is another red, I can use her as I need mages.

Huh, I must've forgotten about Michalis, but I'll be ready to go, hopefully, come his Grand Hero battle, since I'm still working on levelling all my characters. Once again, I actually have all the characters except 1 in the focus, Minerva, but I won't completely bank on these characters to help. I assume they're going to do another lv 30 Hard map for 3* and lv 40 Lunatic map for 4*.

As for the arena and it's new rewards, I'm definitely happy because more feathers! I'm less than 4K away from being able to promote a 4* to 5*. I also like the daily quests that are being given. I mean, if they're always the same, we'll get 200 feathers, and orb, and a dueling crest, but I hope the prizes change to maybe have 2 orbs, 100 feathers, and a stamina potion, or something to that effect, just to switch it up.

---

So, there's some news on what's going to be coming in the future of FE Heroes, and first off is Skill Inheritance. It seems that you'll be able to pass on skills between the same character by merging. The example they give is this; "Let's say Marth had inherited the Special skill Sol. If this Marth that inherited Sol is used as the source character for Merge Allies, the target Marth will also inherit Sol." This is... interesting, I guess? I mean, I can see why you may want to transfer skills between the same character, but I don't think you're gonna build up 1 Marth and put skills on him, get another, and immediately want to transfer skills from the already trained Marth to the new one. Anyway, it comes out tomorrow, so we'll finally get to see how exactly it all works.

Hero Merit is a new thing coming. It says that Heroes that take part in battle will earn this HM stuff. Once a Hero has earned enough HM, you can get Hero Feathers. Dupe characters share their HM also. The picture doesn't show much, so I wonder if this will be a way to build feathers slowly over time?

New combat rules are coming; Defense, where you will clear the map by defending against the enemy attacks for a set number of turns, and Reinforcements, where new enemies will appear on the maps. Oh boy, this'll be fun.

Say goodbye to that glorious cheese, as there's gonna be Adjustments to Arena Scores and Matchmaking! Currently players are matched based on the total base stats of their characters. In the future, matchmaking will be based on a combination of the four values listed below:

1. Character level and * rating.
  2. Number of bonuses gained by using Merge Allies
  3. Total base stats after removing the effects of all skills, including Weapon skills.
  4. Equipped skills.

The change will help better match players with opponents of similar strength. It will also slightly increase the score you can obtain on all difficulty settings. The cheese will be gone from both sides using the "Put a mid 20s Olivia or healer" to place them in beginner and such. But it works on both sides, no doing that to get an easier Advanced team to fight against either.

Notifications will only pop up once per day and not pop up again until the next day at 3AM EST (Or whatever your local time is)

There's also new plans to add a new equippable item that slightly expand Hero abilities. More info will come in the next few days. I wonder if it'll be small items that allow you to increase stats a small amount, but not have it be a permanent thing.

The Grand Hero Battles have all been laid out from now until May

• Late March: Michalis
  • Early April: Navarre
  • Late April: Zephiel
  • Early May: Xander
  • Late May: Lloyd

And finally, there's plans for a new event coming up, but nothing is set in stone, so all they can say is this; it will require tactical thinking... since you won't be able to revive allies who fall during battle. They want the event to provide the thrill the FE games are known for in a way both veterans and newcomers can enjoy. The current plan is that you'll earn battle achievement evaluations that will earn you special rewards. They go on to reassure you that you will not permanently lose any allies who are defeated while playing this event (That'd be the biggest of dick moves, never add that to this)

Holy shit, they really rolled out some of their plans for the next couple months, and I'm pretty excited. Out of all the GHBs, it sucks I'm gonna have to wait until May for Lloyd, though my sister will be happy to know Marx is coming in May as well. FE Heroes continues to be amazing for me, never have I played a mobile game for so long, keeping me invested every day since launch, and I actually never intended to play it until I saw the FE direct and they showed a ton of details about it. Keep it up Nintendo!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Marth doesn't learn Sol (or any special) according to the wiki, so we at least know that specials are definitely transferable. I guess using two Marths shows that you can keep passing on the skill if you find a better host or the same one with better IVs. Definitely excited to see the full extent of this update.

Hero Merit looks interesting, although could get messy keeping track of it when you're training a lot of characters. Guess my healers will be potential feather earners, as I typically run 1-2 of them + Olivia when training up a new character.

Definitely welcoming non-rout type maps. It'll give more usefulness to defensive units and healers outside of Grand Hero Battles. Reinforcements will be interesting, as long as they don't go overboard like they do on some maps in the series.

Indifferent about the arena, as I'm consistently placing pretty well each season right now without much effort. Then again, it'll be nice to use whomever I want when we have more units at our disposal, so I'll welcome it with time.

Excited about the upcoming Grand Hero Battles, especially Zephiel and Lloyd (unless it's Fates Lloyd, then it's unacceptable). Lloyd Reed is one of my favorite characters in the series, so getting a free 40+1 of him will be great.

The new event seems exciting; hell, everything they're planning is getting me pumped about the game. I'm glad they're putting in so much effort, and I hope it stays strong once the initial hype starts to wane.

On 3/15/2017 at 7:18 AM, Makilio said:

Excited about the upcoming Grand Hero Battles, especially Zephiel and Lloyd (unless it's Fates Lloyd, then it's unacceptable). Lloyd Reed is one of my favorite characters in the series, so getting a free 40+1 of him will be great.

It is Lloyd Reed, he was in the story and his subtitle is White Wolf. I agree, He is definitely awesome, and once he comes out a full Black Fangs team will be possible. I always like making these small teams.

---

Alright, so the Inheritance System has been added, and I'm taking a good look at it. For weapon skills, of course, you have to be compatible, spears with spears, swords with swords, and so forth, and with mages, they have to be the same color weapon as well. For passive skills, you must start at the first one, and build your way up to the 2nd and 3rd, but of course, the character you are sacrificing must be able to learn them at their * level as well for the inheritor to be able to get them. That makes sense to me, and it makes 3* dupes useful to an extent, though if you're gonna want the better skills, 4* and 5*s will be required to get the better skills. Still, being able to get 3 skills at once from 1 character to transfer is very nice, so you can mix and match; maybe you want a weapon and 2 passive skills, or a weapon, a special, and a skill, or whatever. They also bring up that in version 1.2, which will come sometime in April, merging allies will give the target ally all the inherited skills by the source ally. I'll definitely be looking to give the 5* units I love using skills to fill out their empty slots first.

Still, this opens up a big amount of things, some I can think of are giving another dagger user Kagerou's Poison Dagger, or a green tome user Merric's Excalibur (That requires 5*, though. Still... Nino with Excalibur sounds crazy, if it's possible, that is since it's an exclusive weapon, I think.) I feel like those "Weapon with advantage over x" will be among the most popular things traded. Honestly, looking now, you can make a pretty beast dagger user using all this different stuff; Poison Dagger along with Poison Strike can be super deadly and, if not kill a unit right out, will severely cripple them. Special Skills like Glacies and Ignis can be a huge boon to those units with severely high Res or Def respectively. Tons of applicable uses. Of course, you definitely gotta be careful, don't wanna accidentally use those exclusive GHB characters and sacrifice them.

Also, we got quests for the Training Tower! They all give 3 orbs when completed, and there's 12 challenges, so a nice total of 36 orbs can be gotten. They start off pretty easy, and gradually get tougher requirements. The last 4 look like they'll be brutal as hell, requiring you to beat the 10th Stratum with a full team of a specific type of unit and everyone surviving 15 times. Granted, Light's Blessings can be used, but you only have so much.

---

Okay, quick question; has anyone else looked at a unit and seen a green number next to a stat? I'm asking because I was checking my units and noticed my 5* Thrja has a green 42 for her HP. I'm wondering if this is like FE games in the past, where a green number indicates the cap of that specific stat.

---

Geez, logging in just now made me really happy! Got a 4* F!Corrin as an Android exclusive login bonus. Of anyone has iPhone, what'd you get? Also, a new event is going on, "Starter Support" which is meant to help out newer players, but the rewards given are 2 free orbs per day, almost right off the heels of them doing it for a whole month, exp x1.5, and special maps. All this is gonna be going until April 3rd. Good job Nintendo, I can tell you made a lot of veteran players happy with this, me included.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 3/15/2017 at 1:13 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Okay, quick question; has anyone else looked at a unit and seen a green number next to a stat? I'm asking because I was checking my units and noticed my 5* Thrja has a green 42 for her HP. I'm wondering if this is like FE games in the past, where a green number indicates the cap of that specific stat.

---

Geez, logging in just now made me really happy! Got a 4* F!Corrin as an Android exclusive login bonus. Of anyone has iPhone, what'd you get? Also, a new event is going on, "Starter Support" which is meant to help out newer players, but the rewards given are 2 free orbs per day, almost right off the heels of them doing it for a whole month, exp x1.5, and special maps. All this is gonna be going until April 3rd. Good job Nintendo, I can tell you made a lot of veteran players happy with this, me included.

Haven't seen any green numbers for any of my units. Fairly certain it isn't the cap unless she's +10 with a positive IV, as you can still gain stats until then. No idea what it could be though.

From what I hear, iPhone users haven't gotten anything yet, which seems slightly unfair. It's possible to login while using an Android device (tablet/whatever) to still get it, but you'll apparently lose all of your orbs by switching OS, so I'd recommend anyone that wants her to spend them beforehand.

--

Also, here's a list of skills inheritable by using 4* units, for quick reference. 

Corrected by a friend: orbs are separate between iOS and Android, so you don't have to worry about losing/using them; they're counted independently if you have a My Nintendo account.

Edited by Makilio

On 3/17/2017 at 7:44 AM, Makilio said:

Haven't seen any green numbers for any of my units. Fairly certain it isn't the cap unless she's +10 with a positive IV, as you can still gain stats until then. No idea what it could be though.

From what I hear, iPhone users haven't gotten anything yet, which seems slightly unfair. It's possible to login while using an Android device (tablet/whatever) to still get it, but you'll apparently lose all of your orbs by switching OS, so I'd recommend anyone that wants her to spend them beforehand.

--

Also, here's a list of skills inheritable by using 4* units, for quick reference. 

Corrected by a friend: orbs are separate between iOS and Android, so you don't have to worry about losing/using them; they're counted independently if you have a My Nintendo account.

Yeah, she is not even a +1 yet, so I find it odd. Oh well. Yeah, I looked and apparently the reason Android users got her was because of some promotion with the Google Play Store.

Nice list. I'm not going to be sacrificing any 4*s anytime soon, unless they're dupes. I won't even sacrifice a 5* dupe unless the character it's a dupe of is already at +10, too. So far, I've only gotten 1 4* dupe, and that's Roy, who I already have at 5*. His Triangle Adept is nice, but I'm gonna think a bit before I give it to anyone. Hell, I haven't even sacrificed the dupe 3*s I have yet.

--

ghb-michalis.png

For anyone interested in getting Michalis early AND also help everyone to get specific prizes, on 3/20 at 12:15 GMT (Convert to local time) the Michalis GHB will open for only 45 minutes before the full release on Friday. As with Ursula, there'll be a 3* and 4* to get, and depending on how many people manage to beat the maps depends on what prize we'll get;

Hard or Lunatic

• 10K or more- 10 Stamina Potions
  • 20K or more- 5 orbs
  • 50K or more- 5K feathers

Lunatic Only

• 5K or more- 5 orbs.

Ugh, I'm gonna have to get up early to tackle this thing, but I'm gonna try, damn it! I'm a lot more prepared... I hope. I will get that 4*!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

1 hour ago, Makilio said:

Dang, I missed the early release. I got up and looked, but it must've been right before it went up and I rolled over, so I ended up sleeping through it anyways :facepalm:

Anyways, according to Reddit, we reached all the goals, so that's great.

Yeah, I almost missed it, too. Because of Daylight Savings Time, I was getting conflicting times, at first I thought it was 8AM for me, but when I looked up a countdown timer, it led to 7AM, so I just woke up at 7 and it had just started.

Yup, I saw, about 55K for Hard/Lunatic, and 13K for Lunatic, so a decent turnout. I only got his 3*, and I made some progress with his 4*, but I'm content with 3* for now. Glad we're gonna get plenty of things.

I will say 1 thing, getting both his 3* and 4* units will be very nice, since you can keep one and the sacrifice the other one to get Iote's Shield and give it to another flier. Granted, Michalis has to be 4*, so you'll either need to promote the 3* or just use the 4*, but Iote's Shield is definitely a must for fliers. No need for them to fear Takumi as much anymore.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

6 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

I will say 1 thing, getting both his 3* and 4* units will be very nice, since you can keep one and the sacrifice the other one to get Iote's Shield and give it to another flier. Granted, Michalis has to be 4*, so you'll either need to promote the 3* or just use the 4*, but Iote's Shield is definitely a must for fliers. No need for them to fear Takumi as much anymore.

Definitely, especially with the other archers loving skill inheritance since they can effectively close the gap with Takumi even without giving them Close Combat.  I ran into an interesting Klein the other day, and I'm assuming they'll get more common as people figure out what to put on archers.

Also, there's another GHB video of getting 4* Michalis using 3* free units again if you're interested (Olivia/Sophia/Tsubaki/Narcian).

• Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 6:17 PM, Makilio said:

Definitely, especially with the other archers loving skill inheritance since they can effectively close the gap with Takumi even without giving them Close Combat.  I ran into an interesting Klein the other day, and I'm assuming they'll get more common as people figure out what to put on archers.

Also, there's another GHB video of getting 4* Michalis using 3* free units again if you're interested (Olivia/Sophia/Tsubaki/Narcian).

Sweet, I'm gonna get started training them right away since I have more time to prepare, with him not coming out until Friday and all. All of them are level 30+ right now, so it'll only take a small amount of time to get them to 40. Getting my units all up to 40 is a slow process, but I only have 13 that are level 20-29, been training them up in increments. Still, at least I'll be prepared for future GHBs, at least I know I'm pretty prepared for this 4* now.

Just realized I could've substituted in my 5* Tharja for Sophia since she's faster and will be able to hit Michalis twice w/o the help of Olivia and kill him. No matter, it got me to train more units closer to level 40. Subaki is 39 and Narcian is 37 right now, so only a few more levels.

Well, I'm ready for Michalis now, and also Iote's Shield. Still, need to gain SP with Cordelia before she'll be able to learn it, so might as well start now.

---

Well, safe to say I'm pretty fucking happy. Thanks to the Michalis event prizes and the Lunatic Quests, I was able to do a summon. First got a 4* Ogma dupe, might be able to use him in Skill Inheriting. 2nd was 4* Sophia, and here I have 3* Sophia at level 40+1, lol. 3rd, and this was something that made me squeal at 3AM; I saw Camilla's intro play, but then my mind was all like "Oh shit, it could be 4 or 5*" Then the gold appeared and I flipped my shit and no longer cared what I got afterwards. Still, 4th was a 3* Est dupe, and last was a 4* Clarine, who is new for me. Welp, time to start training some units. And the whole reason I made Anna 5* is because I didn't have a 5* Green unit... Whatever, I'm happy no matter what, this summon was great overall.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 3/20/2017 at 6:28 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Well, safe to say I'm pretty fucking happy. Thanks to the Michalis event prizes and the Lunatic Quests, I was able to do a summon. First got a 4* Ogma dupe, might be able to use him in Skill Inheriting. 2nd was 4* Sophia, and here I have 3* Sophia at level 40+1, lol. 3rd, and this was something that made me squeal at 3AM; I saw Camilla's intro play, but then my mind was all like "Oh shit, it could be 4 or 5*" Then the gold appeared and I flipped my shit and no longer cared what I got afterwards. Still, 4th was a 3* Est dupe, and last was a 4* Clarine, who is new for me. Welp, time to start training some units. And the whole reason I made Anna 5* is because I didn't have a 5* Green unit... Whatever, I'm happy no matter what, this summon was great overall.

Nice. I think I used up all of my luck earlier, since all I'm getting now are literally Hinatas, Shannas/Wendys, and Matthews. While I'd prefer some variance, at least I can put Desperation, Hone Speed, and Fury on whomever I want with sacrifices to spare.

I'm definitely loving all these orbs and feathers they've been throwing at us so far. It's like they never stop.

On 3/23/2017 at 7:40 AM, Makilio said:

Nice. I think I used up all of my luck earlier, since all I'm getting now are literally Hinatas, Shannas/Wendys, and Matthews. While I'd prefer some variance, at least I can put Desperation, Hone Speed, and Fury on whomever I want with sacrifices to spare.

I'm definitely loving all these orbs and feathers they've been throwing at us so far. It's like they never stop.

Yeah, I think my luck went out the window for a bit with this summon.

Me too, I'm working on the Lunatic Quests now, and once I get them all done, I'll be up to 17 orbs, so I'll just need to do one of the Stratum 10 Tower quests to get back to 20. It sucks I still haven't gotten any of the focus characters, but I still got a week to go.

---

Well, I got Michalis 4*, and I promoted his 3* to 4*, and will use that to give Iote's Shield to my Cordelia. Now I will have to fear no Takumi in the arenas, or any archers for that matter, which is great, as well as the occasional 5* Merric. Also summoned and got 4* Marth and 3* Robin, which is nice since they're new characters for me. Also pulled 4* Jeorge so I can make my other one +2 now, and a 4* Donny, who I already have a level 30+1 3* of, but the thing that made me laugh the most is his speed. It's 0, he has no speed, it does not exist, lmao. Thank god for that brave weapon, though. Only dupe I got was 3* Selena, so I can make her +4 now and she's up there with Matthew.

Ha, Iote's Shield is already showing me pros/cons. Pro: Takumi and any other archer can't really destroy me anymore. Con: Not having Triange Adept 3 means I can't throw her headfirst into red units and have her decimate them like before. She can still kill them easily, just not as easy as before. I suppose the "smart" thing to do would've been to put it on another flier that has higher base defense than Cordelia, perhaps another peg knight like Subaki or Wyvern rider like Beruka or Camilla? Cordelia's defense is only 25 and the others are definitely higher, 30+, but I feel I made the right choice since I actually use her in arenas and such, and I don't really see myself replacing her anytime soon... unless... you know, I manage to get Ninian through summoning or something.

Okay, giving Iote's Shield to Cordelia only works so well, as after some fights against Takumi, Coredlia can still be beat because of her defense and speed not being high enough, and Takumi can still 2x attack her and beat her, but that's only if he attacks her. In the event she attacks him, his counter will not kill her if she can't kill him, and someone else can go and finish her off, which is a good thing. If I would've thought and given it to someone else, it probably would be Subaki, as his defense and speed are both higher than Cordelia's, but it'll only protect him so much, so I guess I shouldn't rely on it so much. I've just decided to go back to Triangle Adept 3 on Cordelia so she can still mow down red units with ease, and if a Takumi appears, then I just gotta do what I've done before. If there ever is an opportunity, say I get another 5* Cordelia, then I will more than likely use Skill Inheritance and give the Iote's Shield on my first 5* Cordelia to another unit, most likely Subaki. I don't bank on this happening though, which is fine, honestly.

---

lol, I'm seeing everyone put Vantage on their characters since Skill Inheritance became a thing. I find it pretty funny because it only works so well, it's not as broken a skill as people think it is. If you can kill the character in one round, it's pretty much a useless thing to have. I think it's a waste and there's plenty of other B skills to have.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem