Proud Mode Not Needed?

Asking this ahead of time, as I still have 2 days till I get the game, but figured I'd ask now.  As there's no trophy for Proud Mode, I assume that I can get the platinum done on Normal Mode instead? I mean, I would like at least one Kingdom Hearts related platinum, but Proud and Critical modes in these games are a bit much for me x.x

Looks like it. If they are also going to follow what they do with 3DS game, The difficulty will just determine how many trophies(not the PSN trophy list. it's like the 8 trophies in BBS found in Extra or Records - couldn't remember the exact term) you need to meet the requirements needed to get Secret Ending that looks like needed to 100% the record.

Edited by JaM

17 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Asking this ahead of time, as I still have 2 days till I get the game, but figured I'd ask now.  As there's no trophy for Proud Mode, I assume that I can get the platinum done on Normal Mode instead? I mean, I would like at least one Kingdom Hearts related platinum, but Proud and Critical modes in these games are a bit much for me x.x

Yeah, it looks that way. 

On 1/22/2017 at 0:17 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, then that would be excellent to be able to play through this on Normal Mode, not having to worry about Proud or Critical at all.  Man, two days till I get it though, granted, first day at least will be playing through Aqua's little story.  But either way, thanks for the answers ^^

It's not necessary but playing on normal just makes it dull. KH2 was too easy even on Proud/Critical as the combat requires no skill whatsoever, just spam attack + triangle and you win. I really enjoyed the Level 1 mode that Critical had to offer, you had to actually learn to block and time your attacks. Lingering Will was also an interesting fight for the same reason.