How do I do the solo trophies?

Vorfied

I take it you never played trine before

You have access to all 3 characters at any given moment, I have yet to play the enchanted version but I've played all of the others..If I recall, you can switch characters with either L1 Or R1

Reading again I think I've better understood your question

If you need to beat a specific level with a specific character..start the level..swap to the character you need..exit the level and restart it..you should then spawn in with the character you chose

This was the case for me with trine 2 complete story..

If that doesn't work, start the level..and before you take a step or move what so ever, switch to the character you need for said trophy..then play the level as is and it should still register that you beat it with whom ever you need to beat it with..so if you need the knight but spawn in As the wizard..just don't move..swap your character to the knight or whoever, and you should be fine..I hope any of this was helpful, goodluck

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:24 PM, ZachBoardyHD said:

At the very start of the level, DON'T MOVE or DO ANYTHING as this will void the trophy,  immediately when the mission starts select what character you want and then you can move and play the level :)

This is where the trophy strategy guide is vague and misleading because it says to change characters "before" starting the mission. The mission actually starts at the main menu if you're doing a mission replay. Have seen this kind of "miswording" in a lot of different strategy guides. What you say doesn't always correctly or accurately convey what you really mean. Public speaking or writing is hard to master and easy to fail at. In my opinion, for what it is worth, this is one of the better ones I've seen in awhile. Both in text and video.

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone,

I can see these games are currently on sale. Are all trophies from Trine and Trine 2 available to be platinumed on solo gaming or do you need online trophy playing too? Couldn't find a trophy guide to say if its solo achievable only or needs online. 

Cheers. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2019 at 7:48 PM, DaveMcDamage said:

Hi everyone,

I can see these games are currently on sale. Are all trophies from Trine and Trine 2 available to be platinumed on solo gaming or do you need online trophy playing too? Couldn't find a trophy guide to say if its solo achievable only or needs online. 

Cheers. 

You can play Trine Enchanted edition solo and gain all trophies.

I've not played it coop, and not started Trine 2 on ps4 yet, so i don't know if coop play makes them easier.

PST trophy guides on both say there are 0 online trophies - so i'd assume that Trine 2 can also be finished solo :)

• Like 1

On 4.6.2019 at 8:48 PM, DaveMcDamage said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers. 

You can get all trophies in Trine PS4 either online or offline. In Trine 2 you can get all but the hardest trophy (Walk in the Park) online or offline but for Walk in the Park you should play offline as the trophy unlocks for the host but no guest and that may cause some argument who sets up the lobby...

• Like 1