No Loose Ends Glitch?

TragicKingdom50

Ok. I will as well man. I'm just after first sitdown going for no loose ends. Good news after reinstalling game and starting new game i got The New Boss trophy after flipping 16 racket bosses which was glitched for me as well. As soon as I finish kill run i will let know.

EDIT. 
Finished run with all kills, no wiretaps done. No loose ends DID POP. 
Fking done with game finally. Deleted instantly. 
Good luck!

Edited by Nakurwiator91

On 4/7/2017 at 11:40 AM, Nakurwiator91 said:

Ok. I will as well man. I'm just after first sitdown going for no loose ends. Good news after reinstalling game and starting new game i got The New Boss trophy after flipping 16 racket bosses which was glitched for me as well. As soon as I finish kill run i will let know.

EDIT. 
Finished run with all kills, no wiretaps done. No loose ends DID POP. 
Fking done with game finally. Deleted instantly. 
Good luck!

That's great news thanks! I'm still recovering from my 3 play through attempt at getting it so I probably won't attempt again until late summer.

• Like 1

I also finally got »No loose ends« after my 3rd playthrough.

I started and finished this one with version 1.07.

I was quite annoyed by having to go through the repetititve gameplay with ugly graphics another time, but I have to admit that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. The reason is the new DLC, which adds proximity mines also to the main game.

For me it was quite fun to rush through the game (I usually play very slow and do explore every- and anything) like in a speedrun, use the hit-squad (I didnt do this in my main playthrough at all) and throw proximity mines between enemies or watch them step on them all the time ? .

Nevertheless I was so happy when I finally got it!

Edited by waldiphil

On 4/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, waldiphil said:

I also finally got »No loose ends« after my 3rd playthrough.

I started and finished this one with version 1.07.

I was quite annoyed by having to go through the repetititve gameplay with ugly graphics another time, but I have to admit that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. The reason is the new DLC, which adds proximity mines also to the main game.

For me it was quite fun to rush through the game (I usually play very slow and do explore every- and anything) like in a speedrun, use the hit-squad (I didnt do this in my main playthrough at all) and throw proximity mines between enemies or watch them step on them all the time 1f609.png .

Nevertheless I was so happy when I finally got it!

Cool! I might pick it up again. Did you use any wiretaps or skip that part?

On 2017/04/22 at 8:51 PM, TragicKingdom50 said:

Cool! I might pick it up again. Did you use any wiretaps or skip that part?

mate, you must definitely go for it, i just got mine now, after my 8 play through, i used an old save from 1.06 right before Charlie the redneck idiot from Cassandra's introduction, never used the junction boxes, let Lincoln kill them himself, and best part is, i never had to go right to the end, it popped after killing about 8 bosses, glad this annoying platinum is finally done with..

On 4/24/2017 at 10:01 AM, sweet_rolz said:

mate, you must definitely go for it, i just got mine now, after my 8 play through, i used an old save from 1.06 right before Charlie the redneck idiot from Cassandra's introduction, never used the junction boxes, let Lincoln kill them himself, and best part is, i never had to go right to the end, it popped after killing about 8 bosses, glad this annoying platinum is finally done with..

Alright imma do it! Starting from a clean save/install on v1.07, I'll let ya know the results when I finish. Wish me luck!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

Alright imma do it! Starting from a clean save/install on v1.07, I'll let ya know the results when I finish. Wish me luck!

You should be fine buddy I recently started a fresh game save and got the trophy with no problems :)

• 1 month later...

For the ones who are interested. I just got the trophy popped on a clean play through with patch 1.8. I got the trophy at the 17th racket boss which is as expected since the 18th one left was Southern Union and that racket boss is a scripted kill. 

• 3 years later...

After 4 continuous playthroughs each with using/not using wiretaps and killing/hiring informants. No loose ends still hasn't popped. I'm playing the digital DE with patch 1.10, I'm officially done with attempting this again right now. Only option left is to buy a cheap used copy and play without any patches. 2k need to sort this messy shit out. 

On 01/06/2020 at 0:50 AM, DonnieYen said:

After 4 continuous playthroughs each with using/not using wiretaps and killing/hiring informants. No loose ends still hasn't popped. I'm playing the digital DE with patch 1.10, I'm officially done with attempting this again right now. Only option left is to buy a cheap used copy and play without any patches. 2k need to sort this messy shit out. 

Couldn't agree more. I myself am on my third playthrough; 2nd playthru killed everyone, no wiretaps, no trophy. 3rd playthru (clean saves, deleted all the others), I have two racket bosses left, have wire tapped, no trophy yet (some people seem to be getting it popping after a random number - I have not). It's literally the last trophy I need for the Platinum and 100%, am so angry - 2K have the cheek to release a 'definitive edition' which contains the same broken shit that the community have reported since the original launch.  Sent an angry support ticket to 2K which I don't expect a response to. If the trophy doesn't pop on this 3rd playthru, I'm done, I just can't bear to do another playthru on the off chance it might pop.

Edited by SaucyBrotato
Formatting

2 hours ago, SaucyBrotato said:

Couldn't agree more. I myself am on my third playthrough; 2nd playthru killed everyone, no wiretaps, no trophy. 3rd playthru (clean saves, deleted all the others), I have two racket bosses left, have wire tapped, no trophy yet (some people seem to be getting it popping after a random number - I have not). It's literally the last trophy I need for the Platinum and 100%, am so angry - 2K have the cheek to release a 'definitive edition' which contains the same broken shit that the community have reported since the original launch.  Sent an angry support ticket to 2K which I don't expect a response to. If the trophy doesn't pop on this 3rd playthru, I'm done, I just can't bear to do another playthru on the off chance it might pop.

Good luck did the same but playing offline right now. Please let us know if you get it. Thanks

7 hours ago, MushuHard said:

Good luck did the same but playing offline right now. Please let us know if you get it. Thanks

Didn’t get it, am very very pissed. Killed all 16 racket bosses with wiretap, no trophy.  Can people confirm if the game needs to be finished for the trophy to pop? I know that I got the flip trophy immediately after the flipping of the last racket boss, but is this one different?

2 hours ago, SaucyBrotato said:

Didn’t get it, am very very pissed. Killed all 16 racket bosses with wiretap, no trophy.  Can people confirm if the game needs to be finished for the trophy to pop? I know that I got the flip trophy immediately after the flipping of the last racket boss, but is this one different?

The way trophies are glitched right now, as of patch 1.10 ('defective edition' update), all trophy stat tracking is currently broken and resets when the game session is closed. This means closing the app or returning to main menu loses any stat counters. This affects money tracking, kill types, racket bosses killed or flipped, and side missions completed towards 'family' trophy, amongst other glitches and issues since the new patch.

The only confirmed solution as of right now is to meet any specific trophy requirements in a single game session; no closing the game, no returning to main menu. You can die and you can manually reload checkpoints.

This makes the racket boss related trophies in particular pretty tedious. Pray for the game not to crash, and pray for another patch while you're at it.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, CravingClarity said:

The way trophies are glitched right now, as of patch 1.10 ('defective edition' update), all trophy stat tracking is currently broken and resets when the game session is closed. This means closing the app or returning to main menu loses any stat counters. This affects money tracking, kill types, racket bosses killed or flipped, and side missions completed towards 'family' trophy, amongst other glitches and issues since the new patch.

The only confirmed solution as of right now is to meet any specific trophy requirements in a single game session; no closing the game, no returning to main menu. You can die and you can manually reload checkpoints.

This makes the racket boss related trophies in particular pretty tedious. Pray for the game not to crash, and pray for another patch while you're at it.

This is seems to be right. Going to try in today 

13 minutes ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Nope I didn’t get it 1f621.png, oh and I didn’t wiretap any of them, this makes no sense because I got the one for killing 15 racket informants on Monday and I didn’t do all that in one go.

I am halfway through I will let you know in few hours. No wiretapping one run :)

49 minutes ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Nope I didn’t get it 1f621.png, oh and I didn’t wiretap any of them, this makes no sense because I got the one for killing 15 racket informants on Monday and I didn’t do all that in one go.

The racket informants related trophies seem to be popping just fine. I don't know why exactly.

36 minutes ago, MushuHard said:

I am halfway through I will let you know in few hours. No wiretapping one run :)

If you are doing it in one run, you don't need to wiretap for the kills trophy, just go and kill them. Also, if after some hours of playing you start to see bugs, just get killed and it should work just fine again. I'd recommend deleting all your saves and copy a backup (if you have it) from after the first wiretap if you are going for the flipping trophy. If you get it and have another backup from before Merle, delete all your save files again and copy that backup to your PS4; start from there. I don't recommend just starting a new game after you have done either one of the trophies in one run. It's like the game can't deal with the profile save correctly. 

My game crashed when i started my kill all playthrough just continuing from the save file in which i got the flipping trophy. Fortunately, it was just when you have to run away from the cops after robbing the bank. I deleted everything and started from scratch because i didn't have a backup from before Merle and i didn't have any troubles (except for the bugs i mentioned earlier). Also, the slow-mo shooting is supposed to unlock after you visit Perla's the first time. I don't know why, but it never unlocked correctly for me. I had to die if i wanted to unlock it after that.

My advice if you are going for one run:

• If you have downloaded the DLC packs (the ones that give you weapons and cars), go talk to Burke after dealing with the Hollow district. Just by talking to him you unlock the ability to request cars. The DLC gives you access to one exotic car. Useful for all the driving. 
  • Play on easy and with aim assist on high: no need to stress yourself. Abuse the slow-mo and abuse the aim assist. If you use the slow-mo correctly and go for headshots (it adds time to it), you can get to some areas and clean the place without receiving a single shot. Abuse the slow-mo for driving to.
  • After you have done your first sit down, i would recommend doing Tickfaw first so that you unlock the Traviata. It's a great exotic to drive, great handling.
  • There are rackets that give you objectives outside of the distric they are in (like the weapons in Barclay, the boxer that you can rescue for the gambling racket among others). It's NEVER needed to leave the district you are in if you know how to meet the damage requirements properly. This reduces the driving needed. Just make sure to do the informants first and then kill the enforcers and take every bit of money you see (it's marked on the map). Every dollar you pick while doing damage to the racket counts. There's usually an objective in the place the rackets boss will eventually be. Generally, that place has a lot of money. Be efficient and pick it when you are there before killing the racket boss. That'll save you time.
  • As said before, if you start to see visual bugs on the minimap, missions not appearing or a contact not letting you progress after you have done the damage required (you get to them, press x and nothing happens), just die. When you respawn, the bug should be fixed. I guess you could also reload checkpoint, but i never used that option for it.
  • It shouldn't matter who you give the districts to. I personally always left the gambling racket for last, because that bug in the journal bothered me (if you give it to Vito, it says you gave it to Burke and viceversa; giving it to Cassandra logs it correctly).
  • The proximity mines are extremely useful for some bosses (not the racket ones). You can save time in the pursuit of Grecco. Just place two proximity mines on the road before talking to Vito. When the action resumes, Grecco will accelerate, the mines will still be there and he will explode and be ready to interact with inmediately. Just kill the other guys and be done with that. The same can be applied to Pagani. Place proximity mines in front of the two exits of the garage (or on the main exit of the place). Kick the door open and shoot the windows to your left. Go back if you want to (don't trigger your own mines). When Pagani starts to run away, he will explode after leaving the garage. You can finish the mission right there.
  • When going for the racket bosses, you could have 10 guys in the room, but if you already have the boss with the knife on the throat, all aggro will be eliminated. This is useful if someone calls reinforcements and you have the boss close. Just kill anybody who is there and interact with the boss. Anyone else won't matter at that point and you should be safe. Knowing this should also allow you to "speedrun" any boss if that's your style. Just get in the place, know your route and take everyone in your way as fast as you can to get to the boss. No need to clean the entire place just to get to him.
  • Personally, i used the silenced pistols a lot. If you have the DLC i mentioned, you get the Silentium from the start (when you have access to the guns guy for the first time). Using a silent weapon gives you the opportunity to clean entire places without any aggro from the enemies. Useful for places where you have to pick a lot of money or destroy stuff laying around. Make sure to upgrade the pistol accuracy (after giving some rackets to Cassandra). If you do Tickfaw and give the district to Burke, he will gift you the Deacon .22 or something like that. It's a great silenced pistol and it can hold 10 bullets in a clip, useful when you are in slow-mo and popping headshots.
  • All in all, if you are doing the damage and picking the money, as i previously recommended, you shouldn't have any trouble with money to buy stuff or upgrade things. No need to go out of your way to pick more. Efficiency is key. 
  • Finally, take a rest when you see fit. I always took a time out after cleaning the rackets for the second set of districts. Then i would go back to kill the capos and unlock the next districts.

Good luck to anyone that is as stubborn as me and decides to do this without waiting for a patch. Take care!

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Samael39 said:

The racket informants related trophies seem to be popping just fine. I don't know why exactly.

Ugh well that blows I think I'm just gonna hope and pray we get a patch to fix it and I'll just use my save from much earlier in my kill play through to do it, what a mess this game is -.- and I'd left my kill playthrough for 2 whole years since my original completion because of the tedium of the game.