7 THQ games, pay what you want!

DezuKiwami

They are games for PC. Well Darksider is fun to play, I already played it on PS3 during summer breaks,but the others didn't tryed to play because I can't get them to PS3 and my laptop and the games and not very friendly. But if they would, why buy them? Go to Google and search for the games and how to crack them and it's easy.

But if they would, why buy them? Go to Google and search for the games and how to crack them and it's easy.

All obvious legal/moral reasons aside, you can get every game in the bundle for roughly $6. It's deals like this that are the reason to not pirate games. The developers who participate in these bundles are the developers who actually get how to combat piracy and should be rewarded. Incredibly cheap, easily accessible games. And the fact you can donate the cost to charity is just bonus.

I'm building a sexy PC for myself, so these games will compliment my growing PC game collection nicely.

(Speaking of, if you want to be my friend on Steam, the name is Dreakon... I'm so lonely.)

Edited by Dreakon139