Hanzoadam

Anyone else struggling with the That's a Spicy Meat-a-ball trophy? Slight spoilers!!

10 posts in this topic

Slight spoilers

Near the end of the game on the on the boat playing as Mia you have to get one of those Fat enemies to pick you up and you can jam a remote bomb in its face if its in your hand,

I treied it for like 10 minutes and the thing would never grab me or pick me up, I tried it later after giving up when I regained control of Ethan still nothing.

you need to do the trophy with a standard mold enemy one without a shield they will eventually grab hold of you

I read it was one of the really fat one only

Thanks 

Oddly enough, I got this trophy by accident the first time I used the remote bomb. I placed it on the floor and killed a regular molded with it by pressing square when it walked over it and the trophy popped. No idea why, but I'm not complaining. 

Don't try on easy difficulty they don't even bother trying to grab you. I did it on a normal skinny molded.

21 minutes ago, quackerzacher said:

Don't try on easy difficulty they don't even bother trying to grab you. I did it on a normal skinny molded.

Ahh that makes sense I did easy first, I had a feeling that maybe the case

You can do it on easy as well, with a standard molded with two normal arms. The only thing to keep in mind is that the molded have two different kinds of grab. To trigger the one that you need for this trophy, you have to stand far way and let me run and grab you. Only then you will get a prompt to place the bomb.

Edited by Sting1

I got this in the testing area where those wired bombs are. i shot a wired bomb and killed a spider molded with it.

I got it last night on easy. I may have just been lucky but you must do it with a standard molded and must just try to keep a short distance between you and it should grab you.