Online Servers back on??

airpeety

16 minutes ago, airpeety said:

Just noticed that someone has obtained the platinum (so, the online trophies) a week ago. Does this mean the servers are back up? I'm keen on picking the game up and going for the plat. 

Hate to break it to ya, but look at the profile: https://psnprofiles.com/Sweetlovx-. It's clearly hacked. 

Well, I looked at his profile and you can see he managed to unlock the league trophy in Black Ops 2 which is also unobtainable so he is definitely a hacker. Also look at when he started "trophy hunting", unless he is a god it is near impossible to unlock 40 platinums in less than 2 weeks, also them timestamps LOL

Edited by KURORAIDEN-

4 minutes ago, KURORAIDEN- said:

Well, I looked at his profile and you can see he managed to unlock the league trophy in Black Ops 2 which is also unobtainable so he is definitely a hacker. Also look at when he started "trophy hunting", unless he is a god it is near impossible to unlock 40 platinums in less than 2 weeks, also them timestamps LOL

Bo2 could be excused by people doing menus, but yes, even counting for platinum rain events, his timestamps are way hacked.