Neverending trophy hack for 3 days 22 hours needs to stop

I hope it's clear to all members on here as much it's clear to me that anybody getting 3 days 22 hours for 100% completion is getting "the trophy hack" and it shows up on the leaderboards every month. It has the exact same trophy time stamps but just exactly 1 month later than the last person. The time stamps are always out of order and usually first show up on here as future dates. I'm making a topic about this because it's only one origining hack that looks to be always coming from one person giving it out to other people. Maybe someone that knows of that hacker or finds out can help report him to the Sony Entertainment Network.

• Like 1

Time to buckle down, Firing up U3

8 cups of coffee and no doze

yup there are hacks and they fuck up the leaderboards, iall we can do is flag them.

call sony and get paid to play video games, then it might really matter

Edited by Galactic Balls

3 hours ago, USA_Elite_Badass said:

I hope it's clear to all members on here as much it's clear to me that anybody getting 3 days 22 hours for 100% completion is getting "the trophy hack" and it shows up on the leaderboards every month. It has the exact same trophy time stamps but just exactly 1 month later than the last person. The time stamps are always out of order and usually first show up on here as future dates. I'm making a topic about this because it's only one origining hack that looks to be always coming from one person giving it out to other people. Maybe someone that knows of that hacker or finds out can help report him to the Sony Entertainment Network.

Know what's especially funny? His timestamps are out of order:

Nt4puzc.png

Wish could just report whole profile for that, since it may be difficult to figure out individual games.

Edited by Stevieboy
Naming and shaming are not permitted.

obviously he is an hacker; just looking to his timestamps in U3, it seems that he managed to get the 60 treasures trophy BEFORE the obligatory trophy first treasure.

even in mgs4 it seems suspicious: to obtain the ipod trophy, you have to finish the game on big boss extreme difficulty without killing anyone (bandana trophy) and be seeing (stealth camo trophy); he somehow managed to gain these three trophies in three different moments. is it possible? i don't think so.

• 5 months later...

So the latest 100% trophy hacker for 3 days 22 hours had it done in February of 2014. That must mean that this gamer was removed before but now is unremoved? It's the same exact 3 days 22 hours hack with a handful of impossible out of time stamp order trophies. How could a gamer come back on here after being removed?

1 hour ago, USA_Elite_Badass said:

So the latest 100% trophy hacker for 3 days 22 hours had it done in February of 2014. That must mean that this gamer was removed before but now is unremoved? It's the same exact 3 days 22 hours hack with a handful of impossible out of time stamp order trophies. How could a gamer come back on here after being removed?

Possibly was flagged for a different game, and has just now hidden that game and is now returning?

Could also be that the player just recently used the hack to unlock the trophies. I believe the time stamps will always report 2014 if using the hacked save, so even if you perform it in 2017, it will look like it was done in 2014.

Edit - And, its the latter scenario. If you look at his profile, he played NFS July 15, 2017. Then on his profile there are a ton of games suddenly completed from 2010-2015. Then back to Crash Bandicoot on July 21 2017. All those games between NFS and Crash are likely hacked. The only other explanation is after 7 years he decided to boot up his PS3 and sync a bunch of games he'd completed, but never synced. Not at all likely.

For the record, he also got the Grid Autosport plat in 3 days 22 hours. Thats a 100+ hour plat, so not a chance.

Edited by diskdocx