Trophy Thoughts?

The trophies seem pretty responsible especially for an RPG. It'll probably be lengthy though seeing as Aquaplus' other strategy RPGs take dozens of hours to complete. 

I wouldn't go out of my way to platinum this though but I did pre-order this title for Vita so it'll be nice to get some seemingly easy trophies while going through the game.

5 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I thought this game was a VN?

The first one was, the second and third are a mix of VN and SRPG. Very heavy VN amounts though.

That being said, I'm definitely going to platinum this, The Japanese version has 20%+ completion so it shouldn't be too difficult if you're going for all endings, etc.

I love Aquaplus made games. I'd never thought Atlus would actually localize this in a million years.

Edited by Kami-Kani

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2017 at 10:07 AM, Kami-Kani said:

The first one was, the second and third are a mix of VN and SRPG. Very heavy VN amounts though.

All 3 are a mix of SRPG and Visual Novel not just the last two, are you sure you're not remembering that wrong?  I've played the first game (I'm also replaying it) and it is a VN with SRPG gameplay which the final two games will be the same but the last two are only on PS4 and PS Vita and will not have sexual content unlike the first game that was also on PC with sexual content.

Utawarerumono 10-30 hours long - Visual Novel and SRPG.

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen 30-50 hours long - Visual Novel and SRPG. I've pre-ordered my PS4 copy at GameStop for just $5 for now, will pay the rest when I go to pick it up on May 23rd, 2017.

Utawarerumono: Futari no Hakuoro Over 50 hours long - Visual Novel and SRPG.

PSN Profiles also has the wrong release date for World Wide or WW, they have June 30th, 2017 which is wrong, this game is coming out May 23rd, 2017 and the sequel is coming out September 30th, 2017.

Edited by Shaun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2017 at 11:11 PM, Shaun said:

Just 10 more days until I go to GameStop to pick up my copy.

Persona 5, Prey and Toukiden 2 are gonna be taking up my time for the next little bit so even though I'm getting the game launch day I won't be able to play it till maybe a few weeks after. So be sure to post here and let me know how it is!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2017 at 10:15 PM, JAA_ReL said:

so far the trophies seem straight forward, did not see any guides for this game yet.

A guide is pointless since it's a liner visual novel, there are no branching routes or anything like that.

I finished the main story in about 40 hours and have 7 trophies to get to platinum it but I'll get to that eventually since the remaining ones aren't so easy.