Dance Mini-Game Scores

JavaNext

Don't really have the exact scores you need, but i found that consistency will get you much farther than flashy steps. Get the timing down and try to keep your combo up, one good combo can guarantee you your 3 stars. Saving dance fever for any segments you're having trouble with is also a valid strategy but personally i just threw it out the moment i got it.

• Like 1

I didn't have much problem with the disco dancing - you just need to remember that the more 'steps' you take before pressing the button increases your score, so try and highlight as much as possible before pressing the button. This will also build up the dace fever quicker, allowing you to use it and gain more points.

The only dance I had an issue with was when you had to dance against the last one in the dancing substory (Michael Jackson clone was easy on normal difficulty)

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies, I am getting better with practice. I'm just bad at rythm/timing mini games.

2 hours ago, Happy said:

Don't really have the exact scores you need, but i found that consistency will get you much farther than flashy steps. Get the timing down and try to keep your combo up, one good combo can guarantee you your 3 stars. Saving dance fever for any segments you're having trouble with is also a valid strategy but personally i just threw it out the moment i got it.

That's a pretty good tip, I end up losing a few combos because Im trying to get a couple more steps in....

Edited by JavaNext

4 hours ago, JavaNext said:

I've been trying to 3-star some of the Songs in the Dance mini game and I was wondering if anyone knew the required amount of points for each difficulty.

The voltage meter in the top right shows how well you're doing. I believe you need to max it to get three stars on a song. I just finished doing the songs myself and that seemed to be the case.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Well isnt that just the nicest thing... I havent triggered it yet though does it work the same as Kiryu's?

It does. Just play any three songs at Maharaja when playing as Majima, then you can trigger the substory once you re-enter the building. Like with Kiryu, there are three of them in total. The earliest they can be done is in Chapter 4.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

It does. Just play any three songs at Maharaja when playing as Majima, then you can trigger the substory once you re-enter the building. Like with Kiryu, there are three of them in total. The earliest they can be done is in Chapter 4.

Ok thanks ill get this out of the way ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When do you have to press the buttons when you enter the dance fever? This is driving me insane. I can't beat the last cu*nt Ogita (sub story related) You have to complete this shit in hard mode aswell. If i do manage to get the platinum (doubt it) then this will be my proudest platinum. 

Edited by EternalChaos72