?❤❤❤ Valentines Day Un-Official PSNP Song Vote "NoNumber"? (Voting is Live!)

Vote for Your Favorite Valentine Day Songs! (Multiple Choice Allowed)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for Your Favorite Valentine Day Songs! (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• #1 Beatles - Love Me Do
    • #2 Kana Hanazawa - Mousou Express
    • #3 Kana Hanazawa - Silent Snow
    • #4 Bon Jovi - Born To Be My Baby
    • #5 Theory of a Deadman - Angel
    • #6 Passenger - And I Love Her
    • #7 Ghost - Deus in Absentia
    • #8 Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
    • #9 Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    • #10 Halsey - Colors
    • #11 Haddaway - What is Love
    • #12 Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter
  2. 2. Vote for Your Favorite Valentine Day Songs! (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• #14 RADWIMPS - Sparkle
    • #15 Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?
    • #16 Rammstein - Buck Dich
    • #17 Slipknot - Killpop
    • #18 Jun Maeda - Nagisa's Theme
    • #19 Mega NRG Man - Express Love
    • #20 Entwine - Everything for You
    • #21 Scanty & Kneesocks Theme - I Want You
    • #22 Queen - Somebody to Love
    • #23 Kayano Ai & Tomatsu Haruka & Hayami Saori - Secret Base

1 hour ago, amilbar15 said:

I watched the first episode a while ago and I really need to continue. I heard it's really sad but it can't be that bad, right?

I will ruin nothing, only that it'll likely not disappoint. Now stop reading this and go start lol :)

Also there's a live action drama one. I haven't seen it(probably won't) but it's probably not very good. And like attack on titan, live action can't meet the expectations of the original. (though the live action attack on titan was better than I was expecting. Maybe because I was expecting to stop watching 5 min in) 

5 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

I will ruin nothing, only that it'll likely not disappoint. Now stop reading this and go start lol :)

Also there's a live action drama one. I haven't seen it(probably won't) but it's probably not very good. And like attack on titan, live action can't meet the expectations of the original. (though the live action attack on titan was better than I was expecting. Maybe because I was expecting to stop watching 5 min in) 

There's a live action Attack on Titan movie :blink: ?

15 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I also didn't know there was a live action movie for that :facepalm: .

Trust me, you're way better off not knowing. The Japanese might be incredible when it comes to animation but they're the worst when it comes to live action.

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol :lol: . You realize that comments like these make me all the more curious, right? Now I got to watch a trailer.

You have my honest condolences. I guess the main problem is that the actors try to replicate anime facial expressions all the time, which makes everything look really cringe worthy. Then there's the usually really low budget, so you have your actors in costumes that vaguely resemble the character they are playing, trying to be anime characters in a setting that looks a lot worse than the ones you see in anime or hollywood movies.

Also, I've heard that they cut quite a bit of the story out of the AoT life action movie, can't really tell with the Phoenix Wright life action movie as I only managed to get past 30 minutes before I had to quit to remain sane and it seems like I'm not the only one. :P 

(Also, I love the way this thread turned from a Song Vote thread into a life action anime movie discussion.)

Edited by xFalionx

4 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

You have my honest condolences. I guess the main problem is that the actors try to replicate anime facial expressions all the time, which makes everything look really cringe worthy. Then there's the usually really low budget, so you have your actors in costumes that vaguely resemble the character they are playing, trying to be anime characters in a setting that looks a lot worse than the ones you see in anime or hollywood movies.

Also, I've heard that they cut quite a bit of the story out of the AoT life action movie, can't really tell with the Phoenix Wright life action movie as I only managed to get past 30 minutes before I had to quit to remain sane and it seems like I'm not the only one. :P 

Thanks :lol: . I watched the trailer for Attack on Titan and the actors don't even resemble their anime/manga counterparts. The only one that looks familiar is Mikasa.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Thanks :lol: . I watched the trailer for Attack on Titan and the actors don't even resemble their anime/manga counterparts. The only one that looks familiar is Mikasa.

*pat pat* sometimes, Ignorance is a bliss Draggy... mmm.. Mikasa... such irony, just remembering what happened to her character in the live action :|

Is it just only me that like Phoenix Wright LA(just ignore Phoenix and Edgeworth's hair) than AoT? Also, well, there are some Japanese anime turned live action that is good... there's Ruruoni Kenshin.. oh and a lot of Shoujo and Slice of Life xD

7 minutes ago, JaM said:

Is it just only me that like Phoenix Wright LA(just ignore Phoenix and Edgeworth's hair) than AoT? Also, well, there are some Japanese anime turned live action that is good... there's Ruruoni Kenshin.. oh and a lot of Shoujo and Slice of Life xD

I didn't bother with the AoT LA but I'm pretty sure that it's worse than the Phoenix Wright LA. 

I dare them to make a life action version of Nichijou. :D Actually, I take that back, please don't ruin my Nichijou.

10 minutes ago, JaM said:

*pat pat* sometimes, Ignorance is a bliss Draggy... mmm.. Mikasa... such irony, just remembering what happened to her character in the live action :|

Thanks JaM. What happened to Mikasa in the live action?

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Don't worry, I'll trap his soul in a Soul Gem. That way we can still use it :awesome: .

That's a great idea, it's always wise to have some black soul gems with you for situations like these. 

The real challenge is gonna be getting a soul gem in the shape of a 13 though. :awesome:

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

We could always split the soul over 13 soul gems :awesome: .

That sounds horribly inefficient but I guess that's better than trying what I suggested.

It's a deal then, let's do that if he doesn't respond within the next 13 hours. :devil: :awesome:

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1