Is it easy to get 100%

synthesis13

On 2/19/2017 at 5:28 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3915-the-swindle-trophy-guide#7-youre-a-mean-one

Guide put the game at 8/10. From what I've read, the most frustrating trophy is one due to luck of getting a certain address to show up. 

On 2/19/2017 at 5:25 PM, TheYuriG said:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEVIL SPAWN 

On 2/19/2017 at 5:28 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

Guide put the game at 8/10. From what I've read, the most frustrating trophy is one due to luck of getting a certain address to show up. 

ah i see, thankyu guys for the information

ready to delete thiis game

really hard

• 2 months later...
On 2017-2-19 at 11:25 AM, Thruygie said:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEVIL SPAWN 

On 2017-2-19 at 11:28 AM, TristanBrown17 said:

On 2017-2-26 at 6:06 AM, synthesis13 said:

ah i see, thankyu guys for the information

ready to delete thiis game

really hard

So correct me if I'm wrong, but does this mean the game itself is actually not that hard?

@Thruygie, now that it's been a while for you to cool down: did you enjoy the game until trying to get the final trophy?

Personally I wouldn't care one bit if I don't get a certain trophy, as long as the game itself is enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 10:34 AM, BillyHorrible said:

So correct me if I'm wrong, but does this mean the game itself is actually not that hard?

Personally I wouldn't care one bit if I don't get a certain trophy, as long as the game itself is enjoyable.

It's not that hard, challenging definitely. Mainly 100% is a laborious effort because you need to beat the game without dying, and without buying the teleport tool. Copious amounts of savescumming is involved as a result. As the enemies raise the alarm the instant you hit their detection cone the gameplay involves a lot of scanning your environment and waiting until you get your opening. But this is your usual fare for any stealth based game.

Maxing out  your Steam Purge (or invisibility mode) you get a pretty fast recharge on it, and the game becomes quite a bit easier to stealth. I've played it solely on the Vita and while the framerate dips on the handheld have rarely screwed up my run, I was perfectly able to beat it with the aforementioned handicaps. Vita also allows to upload to and download from PS+ cloud extremely fast, which is a big benefit considering how often you keep doing it.

So, if you have the roguelike patience, it's quite beatable. I'll point out that my rage meter went through the roof in about half an hour of playing Super Meat Boy, this game does not have a similar frustration level. You don't die five seconds into the map and when you do, you generally know what your mistake was.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I found this 100% easy. I had problems only for the first hours since I hadn't some good skills yet. But then when I bought the steampunge well upgrated and that skill to detonate explosives I could pass severals levels in one go (not like at the beginning, where I used to die 20-30 times before succeed in just 1 heist and where i still didn't know all the enemies... how many times I was curious about an enemy and when I approched him to check...BOOM! ?).

Is a very funny game, but unfortunately the developers wanted to put that stupid trophy about address 1138, I needed 4 hours of continous resets (meanwhile I was watching an anime, I couldn't imagine myself to press :cross: and :triangle: for multiple hours without doing nothing else) to have it to pop (which is probably very few, surely most of the people needed much more time to get it).

• Like 3

Took around 6 hours for me. Just hack in as many days as possible, if you savescummed your way through and didn't allow failed heists you end up with more than a hundred days left. Backup your save, then just keep restarting the smallest map and suiciding by bomb like VirtualNight said. If it's a no go after you're on your last day, restore your save from the cloud and do it again.

45 minutes ago, ars said:

Took around 6 hours for me. Just hack in as many days as possible, if you savescummed your way through and didn't allow failed heists you end up with more than a hundred days left. Backup your save, then just keep restarting the smallest map and suiciding by bomb like VirtualNight said. If it's a no go after you're on your last day, restore your save from the cloud and do it again.

No need to suicide (I didn't said that), otherwise it would take much much much more time, just start the heist, then do a vertical jump and you can go quickly into the pod to try again a new heist.

Use your cloud save isn't necessary, you can keep restarting a new game after the 100 days. This is definitely a trophy to leave as last.

Hacking days? I've never seen that thing, plus the 100 days trophy clearly says no days hacked, so is better don't touch that setting until you finish the game.