"What The Hell Is That Still Doing There" Backlog Event

Just got the plat on fifa 13. Took me and another guy about 4 hours boosting together with 5 different accounts each to both get the filling cabinets trophy. I'm really not looking forward to doing the online draft trophies on 16 & 17. That's another game off my list and another ultra rare fifa plat done.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

Just got the plat on fifa 13. Took me and another guy about 4 hours boosting together with 5 different accounts each to both get the filling cabinets trophy. I'm really not looking forward to doing the online draft trophies on 16 & 17. That's another game off my list and another ultra rare fifa plat done.

Congrats on the plat, really deserved it. I see you're working on FIFA 15 now. Good thing you got the :silver: Challenging trophy already, otherwise there'd be another brawl with EA. -_- 

11 hours ago, ee28max said:

Congrats on the plat, really deserved it. I see you're working on FIFA 15 now. Good thing you got the :silver: Challenging trophy already, otherwise there'd be another brawl with EA. -_- 

Thanks man. Yeah I've been lucky with the unobtainables since 12 as I did them early. I've re-bought 9 10 and 11 for £1.50 off eBay so I'm gonna get as much as I can done on those aswell, unfortunately I screwed myself out of the plats on them. I'm pretty sure I won't be buying 18, I've gone completely off them now.

Edit: so I was on my way to 2 fifa plats in 24 hours but I'm calling it a night for now, I just need 1 more for plat on 15. "Keepers best friend" I've been trying it with 2 pads for awhile now but no luck, I'll give it another go after work tomorrow. 

Edited by wolverine123
  • Like 1

@all, sorry to say this but I'm going to have to close this event.

A lot of stuff, both on and off the site, have made me decide that I'm moving away from the forum, at least for a while. The off-site things are all positive but they're taking up a lot of my time and energy nontheless, and I've decided that I'd rather spend the time I'm spending on here either doing more stuff for the things in my personal life, or actually gaming.

Since I can't update the OP any more, I'll lock this thread but if anyone wants to create a new event in the spirit of this one, feel free to do so. I'll leave the stats of everyone intact in case you want to see/use it for a new thread.

It's been fun tackling my backlog with you all like this, game on!