Deadrising 4 is coming to Steam

ratchetdude231

Funny trailer. Too bad the game isn't all that great, though. At least that's what I hear anyway. Maybe I'll pick it up when it comes to PlayStation eventually, although not at launch.

33 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Isn't every XOne exclusive getting a PC release?

Yup, I believe every Xbone "exclusive" going forward will be on PC as well. The Windows 10 version launched on the same day it did on Xbone I think. This is just the Steam version.

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Funny trailer. Too bad the game isn't all that great, though. At least that's what I hear anyway. Maybe I'll pick it up when it comes to PlayStation eventually, although not at launch.

Yup, I believe every Xbone "exclusive" going forward will be on PC as well. The Windows 10 version launched on the same day it did on Xbone I think. This is just the Steam version.

Yeah every Xbox exclusive is going to be available on PC from now on. 

Deadrising 2, and Deadrising off the record are available on PS Now so I think I'm going to try them out at some point, but I probably won't be able to platinum them because of the online trophies.

Just now, ratchetdude231 said:

Deadrising 2, and Deadrising off the record are available on PS Now so I think I'm going to try them out at some point, but I probably won't be able to platinum them because of the online trophies.

Both of those games got remastered on PS4, but I've got to warn you, they're pretty awful ports. At least Dead Rising 2 is; I haven't played Off the Record yet. It was incredibly buggy and it crashed constantly. That definitely made things quite a chore, especially since there's no autosave in Dead Rising 2. So much progress lost... :|

24 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Both of those games got remastered on PS4, but I've got to warn you, they're pretty awful ports. At least Dead Rising 2 is; I haven't played Off the Record yet. It was incredibly buggy and it crashed constantly. That definitely made things quite a chore, especially since there's no autosave in Dead Rising 2. So much progress lost... :|

That sucks. I was thinking about buying that collection on PS4 a while ago, but if I ever do play them it's definitely going to be through PS Now.

34 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Yeah every Xbox exclusive is going to be available on PC from now on. 

Why not? The online servers are still up and pretty empty

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

That's what the gaming sessions tab is for, it only takes about an hour for the terror is reality stuff, the rest is just the co-op

Ah I haven't looked into the gaming session tabs yet. Still trying to figure out my way around the forums. 

There are a couple games I want to platinum that have multiplayer trophies so I'm definitely going to look into the gaming sessions thing.

1 minute ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Ah I haven't looked into the gaming session tabs yet. Still trying to figure out my way around the forums. 

There are a couple games I want to platinum that have multiplayer trophies so I'm definitely going to look into the gaming sessions thing.

If you can't find enough people for dead rising 2, which needs 4 players, let me know and I'll lend you a hand, whenever you decide to do it. I wonder what the system requirements will be for dead rising 4, the ones for 3 were pretty high for the time it was released

11 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Isn't every XOne exclusive getting a PC release?

There was podcast not too long ago with Phil Spencer. Apparently he spoke about exclusives, alluding to ones for PC only and ones for XB1/Scorpio only. If it's true, let's hope for Age of Empires 4 on W10.

Just now, FlareXV said:

Like all video games? Because if so, prepare for Halo 6 coming to PS4 and Horizon: ZD2 coming to XB1.

Hell yes. I want gamers to be able to play any video game they want no matter what platform they're on. Of course this will not happen most likely but I'm so done with cancerous elitism and fanboyism it puts the other gamers to bad light. Sony's side has the worst of the worst right now in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Hell yes. I want gamers to be able to play any video game they want no matter what platform they're on. Of course this will not happen most likely but I'm so done with cancerous elitism and fanboyism it puts the other gamers to bad light. Sony's side has the worst of the worst right now in my opinion.

Well, Sony's console is at the top of the leader board , has a more bigger AUB and came out the game smelling of rose, so it shouldn't be a surprise that more people want Sony to have all the latest and greatest exclusives.

Edited by FlareXV

Just now, FlareXV said:

Well, Sony's console is at the top of the leader, has a more bigger AUB and came out the game smelling of rose, so it shouldn't be a surprise that more people want Sony to have all the latest and greatest exclusives.

Not gonna' name names but Rags on Youtube is delightful to listen to when he wrecks the arguments of these fanboys on Sony's side :D