Glitched Online Trophies

cmgravekeeper

I don't mind the online trophies, the requirements are fine. What I HATE is the fact that almost all the online trophies are glitched. So despite meeting some of these requirements, the trophies are glitched so you won't get most of them. And no one really cares about fixing them so basically now I have a game I'll probably never plat even though I really would have gone for the plat as I love this game. Really annoying that this game would do that. -___-

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I think it is impossible for 1 person to host all of the games for the 4 grind trophies if you are boosting. Then everyone will want to be the host but only 1 person will be able to be the host. It means that if you are boosting as 8 people, then only 1 person will be able to host the game and the trophies may glitch for the other 7.

If you really do have to be the host, then I only see one way for this to be boostable. The way is that only one person will get the kills and the wins until that person earns all 4 of the grind trophies. Then we will rotate to the next player, as they will now host all of the games, until they get all 4 of their trophies. Then keep rotating until all people get to host their games and earn the trophies.

But are you sure that we have to host to prevent the trophies from glitching? 

• 2 months later...

So it is a for-sure that you have to be the host for every game and the trophies will definitely unlock?

You only would have to delete the save date, not the game data and patch to reset your progress?

I don't mind doing that if thats the case.

UPDATE: All trophies will unlock with ease if you host every match. Although "Another Level" may still be kinda glitchy, but im not for sure. I only had to win 1 more match on Metro for it to unlock, so I must have just miscounted. It sucks that wins on each map aren't tallied on your profile statistics.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

• 7 months later...

Hello i have a question for you all, can some one tell me more about the glitch? It is cause i was boosting with friends and i start to host all my game for the rocket kill trophy online. i got 100 kill with 4 of the 5 rockets. I was at 90 kill with the 5th. And had the good idea to let my friend host and try to make my 10 kills since this game. Conclusion the trophy pop after the 10 kill.

So now im confuse about if the glitch is realy about hosting all your game or is it just cause you play some game you was not hosting and than the host leave or freez since the game (That can happen in boost cause TM freez a lot of time when you go on PSN menu for send message) . Cause i know if the host leave since the game the stats dont count (Try since my 30 days win streak boost with friends).

So i will make a test with my friend. He need the car and rocket kill trophies. So i will let him play on my host game and will see if the trophy pop in the good time (without freez) or tell me if some one try this before and has not work.

Thanks

^^ I just started the game today so I would be grateful if you can update the forum with the "test" you plan on doing with your friend. I just want to see what you end up with. The guide says the trophies are glitched in a way that the trophies may pop early or late. Ultimately, I do not know.

Edited by JB_Swag_Doctor73

We finaly dont make the test. But at end of game we can see when they show Xp line with level if the stats is publiate. They are publiate only if you host so i think the reason why i get my trophy on my friends game (My opignon) is if you are in a friend game your stats will be up since the game but at the end  they return to the previous stats.