Possible DLC?

BlueBerry_1337

Ive been thinking about the dlcs of the first game which came out pretty soon after the release. When do you think will they release a dlc for dishonored 2 and what will it be about? My guess is well have to wait at least another half year and maybe itll be about billie lurk and her search for daud :D

Well, there are a couple news stories out right now that claim a potential Dishonored 2 DLC is in beta testing right now, but i'm not sure whether it is legit or not considering the small amount of evidence they have. Hopefully they are right, it's a fantastic game.

http://www.thebitbag.com/dishonored-2-dlc-black-sparrow/227837

Well Dishonored 2 sold 38% less than Dishonored did at launch and if I remember right, Dishonored didn't even have a very big launch to begin with. It is one of those games that got big by word of mouth, weeks after release.

On 3/2/2017 at 11:09 AM, skateak said:

Well Dishonored 2 sold 38% less than Dishonored did at launch and if I remember right, Dishonored didn't even have a very big launch to begin with. It is one of those games that got big by word of mouth, weeks after release.

You have to take into consideration it came out late in the PS3 cycle.

Thought this game already had dlc? Hmm, ok then.

On 3/2/2017 at 11:30 AM, AydenBonnette said:

If it's anything like the dunwall city trials than the completion percentage is fucked.

Are you saying D1's DLC was hard to complete (is it still now, if so?)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wondering the same thing. Didn't buy the game at release because the first game had 3 DLC expansions and I was gonna wait for some kind of complete edition.

My theory is that they scrapped all DLC for this game and instead put the people on possible Prey DLC or something. Going this long without any paid DLC announcements seems unusual nowadays. CD Projekt Red also took their time with their paid expansions, but at least we know something was coming.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...