Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

2 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

2. Tobey Maguire

4. Marvel ultimate Alliance

5. Sandman

6. Mary Jane Watson

6. Name the girlfriend of Spider-man who has red hair?

8. Juggernaut

10. Cletus Cassidy.

Correct on all of them But @OhDearGodRun beat you to it with all except number 4. So I will give you that. You now have 20 points total.

@Deceptrox and  @OhDearGodRunHey guys could you do me a favor and follow this forum. That way I don't have to keep making status updates all the time and just make an update hear. Just so everyone has a chance to participate you know. I'm still going to make status updates to attract more players of course.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ee28max said:

5. Sandman 

correct but someone else beat you to it. But to get you started on the leader board i will give you one question. This is only for you so no one else answers.  True or false Spiderman was a member of the Avengers.

• Like 1

Just now, OhDearGodRun said:

Wait how did he get number 4. I don't really care who gets the point, but I want to know what I did wrong

You said and I quote 

18 minutes ago, OhDearGodRun said:

4. Ultimate Alliance (one of my favorite ps2 games)

The correct and proper answer is Marvel:Ultimate Alliance but no big deal anyway you're still 1st place. :) Keep up the Great work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marvelboy10 said:

correct but someone else beat you to it. But to get you started on the leader board i will give you one question. This is only for you so no one else answers.  True or false Spiderman was a member of the Avengers.

False I guess? I think he was once offered but he rejected.

Just now, ee28max said:

False I guess? I think he was once offered but he rejected.

Wrong. You had one chance sorry. :( But I know something that could work.

Just now, Deceptrox said:

I was wrong on number 10, it is Cletus Kasady, not Cletus Cassady. I was wrong all this time.

I didn't realize the misspelling but @OhDearGodRun got it right before you did so you're not going to lose reputation. :)

• Like 1

1.What group of Decepticons combine into Menasor?

Stunticons

2.Who voices Optimus Prime in the movies/80s cartoon?

Peter Cullen

3. In the movie what Autobot transforms a camaro?

Bumblebee

4. Who did Unicron turn Megatron into? Aka his new name

Galvatron

5. True or false Cybertron was blown up.

True.

6. True or false in the video game "Transformers War for Cybertron" Starscream was once an Autobot.

Don't know, but I'm gonna say yes.

7. Who is the creator of the Transformers? aka in their universe not the real life creator.

Primus

8. Name the main enemy in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 

The Fallen

9. Fill in the blank Autobots_______ and ________ out

Transform and roll out

10. What group of Decepticons combine into Bruticus?

Combaticons

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Deceptrox said:

Well, I was not sure if it was ever blown up, maybe it did in season 3 or 4, so I typed "True". 

Well after further investigation you are wrong. but since I know you're going to say false I'll give you the point. Congrats! You are now 2nd place.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Well after further investigation you are wrong. but since I know you're going to say false I'll give you the point. Congrats! You are now 2nd place.

Thanks. I thought you were talking about the 1986 movie, where it was partially destroyed by Unicron, I can't remember if there is an explosion there, but the planet survived.

• Like 1

Thanks. I thought you were talking about the 1986 movie, where it was partially destroyed by Unicron, I can't remember if there is an explosion there, but the planet survived.

Great job:) You are just 9 points away from being 1st place. @OhDearGodRun watch out for @Deceptrox because he is coming for you title. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marvelboy10 said:

Great job:) You are just 9 points away from being 1st place. @OhDearGodRun watch out for @Deceptrox because he is coming for you title. 

I do this for fun, but I can't reject the reputation :). Although I may not be able to participate on every trivia game, like yesterday, when I checked the thread too late.

I do this for fun, but I can't reject the reputation :). Although I may not be able to participate on every trivia game, like yesterday, when I checked the thread too late.

I'm glad you"re having fun :D. This is all just a friendly game of trivia. Besides I knew when I put the Transformers questions. You're Transformers senses were tingling. :lol:

• Like 2