Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

Just now, marvelboy10 said:

You'll post it after the questions are over. This will happen every Sunday of every week.  So that means you have a whole week and a day to find the best meme and you only get 1 try so don't try to change it. I'll let Rach and Doordie know through PM. Unless you want to start tomorrow? @Deceptrox what do you think of this idea?

Oh! I thought your idea was for a fast-challenge right now, like posting our memes in a new thread, like "Post your best meme" and setting a time like an hour to finish the reputation count :P

8 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Oh! I thought your idea was for a fast-challenge right now, like posting our memes in a new thread, like "Post your best meme" and setting a time like an hour to finish the reputation count :P

No that would be to much work for me. :P I'm only in highschool man I can only do so much :lol:. Besides if that's the case then the scores would constantly be changing from other users then I would have to constantly be changing the leaderboards. So I figure the safest approach is by keeping it all in one forum and sticking to one system that so far is working. :D

If anybody also has their own idea for a new challenge to contribute then feel free. 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

HAHA good one. ?

Another way to get images on forums is to just go to google images. Highlight and Copy the URL,or simply click on the picture and highlight the picture, then paste it on this forum and....

original_ta-dah-wall-art-product-upgrade.jpg

2 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Do you mean googling the image? 'Cause this one wasn't on the internet ;) It's a 100% homemade meme just for you LOL

Yes and wow you came up with that all by yourself? "That's awesome dude". :D

• Like 2

1. What was my first platinum? Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F

2. What's my rarest platinum? Katamari Forever?

3. What trophy made me reach PSN level 10? Prologue Cleared

4. What was my 10th platinum? Platinuminary

5. What game have I made a guide for on this site?

6. What game have I NOT plated yet? A] Persona 4 Dancing All Night B] Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls C] Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart 

C

7. What's my profile's title? (Moetrash memelord) 

8. What game am I the 4th fastest 100% achiever of on this site? 

9. True or false: I have plated Hatsune Miku Project Diva F, F2 and X

10. True or false: My 500th trophy was from Yakuza 3 True

• Like 1

On 3/2/2017 at 8:02 PM, marvelboy10 said:

4. This comic book serial killer has appeared on animated TV series, movies, and video games. Some incarnations always show a smile on their face. One of his incarnations might ask you “Why so serious?” The Joker

5. This serial killer lurked Whitechapel’s streets during the Victorian era. Jack the Ripper

6. This fictional serial killer is from the game Heavy Rain. The Origami Killer

7. This comic book serial killer is the combination of a human and an alien symbiont. Carnage (:D) 

8. This serial killer operated in Northern California in the late 1960’s, he sent a series of letters included four cryptograms or cyphers, where three of them have not been solved yet. The Zodiac Killer

Edited by OhDearGodRun
Typo: Jake the Ripper is my favorite character
  • Like 1

On 2017-3-2 at 10:02 PM, marvelboy10 said:

@Deceptrox

4. This comic book serial killer has appeared on animated TV series, movies, and video games. Some incarnations always show a smile on their face. One of his incarnations might ask you “Why so serious?”

The joker

5. This serial killer lurked Whitechapel’s streets during the Victorian era.

Jack the ripper

9. This fictional serial killer kills his victims in their dreams.

Freddy Krüeger