It wouldnt let me.

DividedByMankind

What are you exactly trying to boost? If it's that dreaded multiplayer trophy then you can actually create a gaming session, get a couple of players and create your own public lobby. Apparently you can even create your own password so randoms don't join your games. Just boost kills with your session buddies for about a week and you should be fine. 

11 minutes ago, Matthew said:

What are you exactly trying to boost? If it's that dreaded multiplayer trophy then you can actually create a gaming session, get a couple of players and create your own public lobby. Apparently you can even create your own password so randoms don't join your games. Just boost kills with your session buddies for about a week and you should be fine. 

I was not asking for your opinion on HOW to boost this game (read my question again)! I have 2 copies of this game, to save me time so i am asking again and i want a reply to my question please!! :

Hi guys :) last time i tried to boost this game with 2 ps3's it wouldnt let me / or register the progress. is there a way to bypass this ip thing? I think its a ip issue. 

3 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

I was not asking for your opinion on HOW to boost this game (read my question again)! I have 2 copies of this game, to save me time so i am asking again and i want a reply to my question please!! :

Hi guys :) last time i tried to boost this game with 2 ps3's it wouldnt let me / or register the progress. is there a way to bypass this ip thing? I think its a ip issue. 

If you have a cell phone with unlimited data, you could tether one ps3 to it to use a different IP address. Otherwise you'll have to create a proxy for one system. That's if it's an IP conflict

It's not an ip thing. I boosted this also with 2 ps3's on the same Ip-adress.

you just need to keep playing and hope the server register your progress.

When i did it, i played 2 matches and close the game and restart, 50 % of the time my progress saved.

31 minutes ago, TNekke said:

It's not an ip thing. I boosted this also with 2 ps3's on the same Ip-adress.

you just need to keep playing and hope the server register your progress.

When i did it, i played 2 matches and close the game and restart, 50 % of the time my progress saved.

46 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

If you have a cell phone with unlimited data, you could tether one ps3 to it to use a different IP address. Otherwise you'll have to create a proxy for one system. That's if it's an IP conflict

SNOW: Ofc, why didnt i think of that :) Will actually do that, thanks mate for replying that! 

Tnekke: Didnt know that either, i was woundring that,  thanks :)

3 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

He misunderstood you. No reason to accentuate by capping a single word and then using an exclamation point. I get you are pretty new here but that is a bad attitude man. He was only taking time out to try and help.

3 hours ago, skateak said:

He misunderstood you. No reason to accentuate by capping a single word and then using an exclamation point. I get you are pretty new here but that is a bad attitude man. He was only taking time out to try and help.

Pretty new here? No im not actually! I've been here since 2014 with an other account! And secondly, you didn't seriously tell me how to reply someone that reply'd to me in kinda dick way? 

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Pretty new here? No im not actually! I've been here since 2014 with an other account! And secondly, you didn't seriously tell me how to reply someone that reply'd to me in kinda dick way? 

If you consider his reply a "dick way" of talking to you then you are being overly sensitive. He asked a question followed by his own advise on how he approached it. Pretty sure someone that was trying to be a dick wouldn't have done that. Him saying "what are you exactly trying to boost" is a question. It proves the point that he misunderstood you and instead of you clarifying, you replied in a condescending manner as you are doing at the moment. It was a misunderstanding that you could have cleared up but for whatever reason, you snapped back. It is what it is though. I am sure I won't be the last person to say something. Might not be on the same topic, but it will happen again if you are so quick to be rude to someone that took time out to try and answer your question. Might not have been the answer you were looking for but that is no reason to be how you were.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 2

When I boosted last year, I lost approx 60% of my progress so prepare your nerves for such circumstances. If you play 20-25 hours during obe week I think you will get those Valir thropies. 

More time will be needed for other online trophies! 

Good luck!

32 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Its the KZ2 servers.  I lost 8hrs of progress last week.  You just can't back out once you create a match you have to keep playing match after match until the trophy pops. 

Might do this at some point but just need some clarification. You would have to leave your PS3 on for a whole week or could you just play the shit out of it for 2-3 days and hope you get in the top 10% or whatever it is?

On 3/18/2017 at 8:32 AM, DARKB1KE said:

Its the KZ2 servers.  I lost 8hrs of progress last week.  You just can't back out once you create a match you have to keep playing match after match until the trophy pops. 

O ok, i see, i'll just save up a lot of spare time mate :) 

On 3/18/2017 at 8:51 AM, Radebe78 said:

When I boosted last year, I lost approx 60% of my progress so prepare your nerves for such circumstances. If you play 20-25 hours during obe week I think you will get those Valir thropies. 

More time will be needed for other online trophies! 

Good luck!

Thanks, yeah, because when i actually tried it the first time i was being all like whaaat aren't the stats being registered :)