trophy billionaire

Blood-Haters

4 hours ago, evilartifact said:

According to some other threads on the internet, this trophy is currently impossible to get, as others have gotten a billion studs and not unlocked the trophy..

How recently are you talking? Because I got it no problem, but this was a few months ago

ignore me. Totally misread which lego game this was posted in. My apologies. 

Edited by turpinator1986

1 minute ago, turpinator1986 said:

How recently are you talking? Because I got it no problem, but this was a few months ago

The thread I seen it in (not on PSNP mind) was posted yesterday, so it was quite recent. I googled the trophy and one thread that came up was talking about someone who got the studs, but didn't receive the trophy.

I'm willing the bet the devs made the trophy requirement so high hoping to keep trophy hunters playing for a long time and didn't think anyone would obtain in for a while so they left it unobtainable until a later update? That's my guess seeing as many of those complaining about not unlocking it were those who it was their last trophy to platinum and are trophy hunters vs a casual gamer. Just my thoughts.

4 hours ago, SensaiAlpha1 said:

Look if this is a problem, you need to tell TT Games the issue. Also back up the save. Plus it's not fair if someone puts all their effort to get 1 billion and not recieve the trophy!

That's what i'm saying no point crying about it on a public forum, we can't fix the issue. Need to contact TT Games i'm sure their details are not hard to find.

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ

Well, technically... how much is a billion? In British English, a billion is equivalent to a million million (1,000,000,000,000) while in American English it is a thousand million (1,000,000,000). So, can't  it just mean the trophy is even more time consuming then we thought? 

25 minutes ago, Hrafn254 said:

Well, technically... how much is a billion? In British English, a billion is equivalent to a million million (1,000,000,000,000) while in American English it is a thousand million (1,000,000,000). So, can't  it just mean the trophy is even more time consuming then we thought? 

That is a good point, but in every other LEGO game, a billion has been in American English (1,000,000,000) for the trophies, so this one should be the same since it is by the same developer.

Edited by evilartifact
Typo

1 hour ago, evilartifact said:

That is a good point, but in every other LEGO game, a billion has been in American English (1,000,000,000) for the trophies, so this one should be the same since it is by the same developer.

I really hope so, because otherwise that would have been an absurd amount of grind to get to. 

18 hours ago, Hrafn254 said:

Britain adopted the American definition back in 1974, however according to wiki France still uses a million million as its definition. It would be really stupid but I wonder if because the OP is playing a French copy of the game they have to meet the French definition?