F1 2017 Season Discussion

Parker

With the first race of the season starting in about 12 hours, I figured we should start a thread. Mercedes has dominated the last few years and after quali it looks like they still have the advantage. However, Vettel with his Ferrari is right behind Hamilton and starts on the front row for the first time since 2015, I believe. 

C7vw9v4WsAAmU56.jpg:large

Haas also had an amazing quali result, 6th place for a second year team (though I think it would've been 7th if Ricciardo didn't crash) is amazing, hopefully Grosjean can keep the car in the points. Ideally, I'd love Vettel to take the top step with Kimi right behind him, but with the cars supposedly being even harder to pass this year I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

Parker

• Like 2

I hope so my age and country man Max can do some magic in that Red Bull, but the car is not good enough it seems. The fight between Mercedes and Ferrari will be a lot of fun though, they are very close, although i think Hamilton is too good. I also think we'll a lot of crashes this season, 3 now already on parts of the track where it normally doesn't happen, because the cars slide a lot i believe

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...