Not as glitched as I anticipated

The only trophy that I found to have an issue was Ice Zombling Slayer. Everything else for me, Across the NA & EU list popped as it should. 

I found out if you run through the ice chapter as normal then you won't obtain this trophy. Both times I achieved the trophy I did exactly the same thing. I got up to the point where all lanterns had been lit and the gate was open. I then pressed Start and then Rewind to restart the level. It seemed doing this would stack the kills across both play throughs of the level. 

Hopefully this saves some time and frustration 

• Like 1

That's not specifically the only problem. The other kill trophies can bug and outright not pop, even after killing the required number. The ice one I'm fairly certain there's just barely enough in that level so it you miss any you won't get the trophy even if it hasn't bugged on you. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

For me the game glitched out in the weirdest way :D

In Chapter 2 I got up to the battle in which you free the third playable character from the cage. The fight itself went well, but apparently when the cage opened I was standing too close to it so it knocked me through the floor of the level after which I spawned back at the checkpoint right before the fight. The problem now was however that the lava wall that sealed the area off when i first entered the battle arena so I literally couldn't proceed further in the game and had to start over.

In my new game the following problems emerged:

1. In my first run of the game that was ended by the glitch i had unlocked the trophy for completing the first chapter. However in my new game that i started after the glitch, instead of unlocking nothing in the end of chapter 1, I for some reason unlocked the trophy for completing chapter 2. This would continue through the playthrough. So when i completed chapter 2, I unlocked the trophy for completing chapter 3 and so on.

2. The trophy for killing 250 lava monsters glitched aswell making it unobtainable. I tried to go back to chapter 2 through a new game once again to no success. The trophy wouldn't pop though i killed probably double the required amount of those bastards. As of writing this I still haven't unlocked this trophy. My next plan is to delete the game and all saves that might be present and reinstall. Hopefully that'll work!

So the game is very glitchy and although i managed to avoid most of the glitches that i'd heard of, I somehow managed to run into a new glitch that I hadn't heard of previously. That being said the game is still a super easy platinum for all of you trophywhores out there, if you don't mind being frustrated if (or when!) the game glitches out on you :D

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 7/15/2017 at 9:35 AM, Jo_nI-94 said:

For me the game glitched out in the weirdest way :D

In Chapter 2 I got up to the battle in which you free the third playable character from the cage. The fight itself went well, but apparently when the cage opened I was standing too close to it so it knocked me through the floor of the level after which I spawned back at the checkpoint right before the fight. The problem now was however that the lava wall that sealed the area off when i first entered the battle arena so I literally couldn't proceed further in the game and had to start over.

In my new game the following problems emerged:

1. In my first run of the game that was ended by the glitch i had unlocked the trophy for completing the first chapter. However in my new game that i started after the glitch, instead of unlocking nothing in the end of chapter 1, I for some reason unlocked the trophy for completing chapter 2. This would continue through the playthrough. So when i completed chapter 2, I unlocked the trophy for completing chapter 3 and so on.

2. The trophy for killing 250 lava monsters glitched aswell making it unobtainable. I tried to go back to chapter 2 through a new game once again to no success. The trophy wouldn't pop though i killed probably double the required amount of those bastards. As of writing this I still haven't unlocked this trophy. My next plan is to delete the game and all saves that might be present and reinstall. Hopefully that'll work!

So the game is very glitchy and although i managed to avoid most of the glitches that i'd heard of, I somehow managed to run into a new glitch that I hadn't heard of previously. That being said the game is still a super easy platinum for all of you trophywhores out there, if you don't mind being frustrated if (or when!) the game glitches out on you :D

I have the same glitch lol xD

Any chance on fixing this? :)

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to comment on this game’s glitchy-possibilities. For me, the ice zombie slayings trophy did glitch on me. However, I was able to find a solution. Delete game+save on console, redownload, play all the way back to level 3 (and presumably any other level you’re missing the kill related trophies on) and continue killing away. HOWEVER, try not to die on the level you need the kills for. Also, if you run out of enemies before lighting all the switches for the door, restart (“rewind”) the level. Your second run through of the level should be enough. Happy hunting!

• 2 years later...
On 3/25/2017 at 3:41 PM, BoxerJack said:

The only trophy that I found to have an issue was Ice Zombling Slayer. Everything else for me, Across the NA & EU list popped as it should. 

I found out if you run through the ice chapter as normal then you won't obtain this trophy. Both times I achieved the trophy I did exactly the same thing. I got up to the point where all lanterns had been lit and the gate was open. I then pressed Start and then Rewind to restart the level. It seemed doing this would stack the kills across both play throughs of the level. 

Hopefully this saves some time and frustration 

The Ice and Cave Zombling Slayer trophies both glitched on me as well. It took me 3 runs and about 17 restarts to finally get these two trophies to pop. Personally, I think any game with these kind of problems should be pulled from the shelf and not sold until they are fixed and fixed right. A lot of these substandard quality games seem to be showing up more and more in the PS Store and Sony seems to do nothing about it. There are some developers who consistently put out games like this and get away with it. I think they should be black listed for such practices.

39 minutes ago, tinman_1954 said:

The Ice and Cave Zombling Slayer trophies both glitched on me as well. It took me 3 runs and about 17 restarts to finally get these two trophies to pop. Personally, I think any game with these kind of problems should be pulled from the shelf and not sold until they are fixed and fixed right. A lot of these substandard quality games seem to be showing up more and more in the PS Store and Sony seems to do nothing about it. There are some developers who consistently put out games like this and get away with it. I think they should be black listed for such practices.

I remember, compared to now, it was a time consuming and stressful Platinum back then. But times have unfortunately changed. Today 1300 Platinum Trophies are possible in 9 months. 

https://psnprofiles.com/JulianoLandim